Chapter Two:Babysitting Party

(Summer's POV)

"So we're clear,I'm six,and I'm adopted,"she flashes those million dollar little girl smiles.

"Oh really?"I don't want to ask about anything cause it might make her upset.

"Yep,they adopted me when I was three,"

"Um-"

"Hey! What's your full name?"she asked me.

"Summer Winters Atlanta,"

"That's pretty! I'm Jayla Emma August,can you fix me something to eat? Or we can make tacos!"

I nod and we go into the kitchen. I put the song Can I have this Dance on and Jayla and I sang along. She's a great singer.

J: Take my hand,take a breath,pull me close,and take on step,

I put the meat on the skillet. And give Jayla the spatula.

J: keep you're eyes,locked to mine. And let the music,be your guide.

I take the seasoning out and Jayla puts it in the meat. Then she turns it with the spatula.

S: won't you promise,

J and S: won't you promise me,that you'll never forget,to keep dancing,to keep dancing wherever we go next.

I put the shells on the large skillet one by one.

J and S: it's like catching lighting the chances of finding someone like you. It's one in a million the chances of feeling the way we do.

I take a silver bowl out then the cheese and the shredder.

J and S: and with every step together,we just keep on getting better.

Jayla jumps on her step.

J: so can I have this dance

S:  oh can I have have this dance

J and S: oh can I have this dance

I shred more cheese as Jayla flips the taco shells and moves her step to the cabinets and takes out the plates.

S: take my hand,I'll take the lead,and every turn will be safe with me

I get the cups out and the lettuce.

S: don't be afraid,afraid to fall. You know I'll catch you through it all. And you can't keep

I go to the meat and turn it off while I turn off the skillet with the tacos.

J: even a thousand miles,can't keep us apart,cause my heart is wherever you are.

She takes the tacos and puts two on each plate. I get the meat and put them on the tacos.

S and J: it's like catching lighting the chances of finding someone like you. It's one in a million the chances of feeling the way we do. And with every step together,we just keep on getting better.

I take the lettuce,sour cream,salsa,and cheese out.

J: so can I have this dance,

S: does Chresanto eat this

J: yes he..does. Ohhhhh, no mountains too high enough.

We put the toppings on.

J and S: oceans too wide,cause together alright our dance won't stop. Let it rain let pour,what we have is worth fighting for. You know I believe,that we were ment to beeeeeee ohhhhh! It's like catching lighting,

I take the lemonade out and Jayla pours them into the cups.

J and S: the chances of finding someone like you. It's one in a million the chances of feeling the way we do and with every step together,we just keep on getting better. So can I have this dance,can I have this dance. Can I have this dance.

J: oh can I have this

S: daaaaaaance

J and S: can I have this dance.

"I love your voice!" Jayla compliments.

"Same here,"

"Roc can sing too. But he doesn't show it. He only does it in front of me."

****
"That was delicious,but I'm sooooo bored,"

"How about we play something?"I suggested.

"Oh! Just Dance! Just Dance!"

We put our plates in the dishwasher and we move the couch back. I put it on the Xbox 1 and we play Just Dance. The last one. We play 3 matches.

I let Jayla win all of them. After that I ask if she wants to play hide and seek.

"Listen,hide and seek is for six year olds. I wanna do something you teenagers do!"

"Like..."

"Like what you guys normally do?"

I try to think of the stuff us teenagers do. All I can think if is shopping and partying. I'm not gonna show her anything freaky.

"Um...usually we go...shopping."

"Can we do that? Please,"she gives me the cutest puppy dog eyes that Cocoa gives me when she wants a treat. I give in and say yes.

||||After the Mall||||

"Thanks for taking me shopping. When I go back to school tomorrow all the girls are gonna be jelly," I laugh at what she says as we walk in the house.

"Did they let you guys out early today?" I asked. She nods.

"They do that on the first and last day of school. So,what do you think of Roc?"

"Um... I-"

The bell rings. Thank gawd. I open it and it's Roc. That is easier to call him,but I still like Chresanto way better.

"Oh,hi Summer. I forgot you were here. How was she?"asked Roc,like he's afraid to know.

"She's funny,and she was extra good,"then Jayla comes to the doorway.

"Roc! Where have you been?! Leaving me with a stranger. You're lucky she's pretty and has a great sense of humor. And you better stay with this one! I am just 'bout tired with your b*tches."and with that she goes upstairs.

I feel so uncomfortable. I look down,not knowing what to say.

"Uh-um..it was nice babysitting your little sister,"I grab my bag and head out the door.

"Thanks again Summer!"Roc thanked.

I smile at him"You're welcome."

I walk out and close the door. I feel so weird,but when I'm with him I feel like I belong.

#######

Hey guys. This one was pretty short,but I hope it's good enough for you guys. So with that peace out!!!!✌✌✌✌✌