"Get off me!" I shout pulling away from their feeble grasp.

Turning to the guy holding my right arm, I bite down on his arm making him yell in pain. Pushing him away with a kick in the gut I twist myself out of the other persons grip. Grabbing his arm and snapping it in the process making him cry in pain.

My eyes turn dark with anger as 2 more men come barrelling my way.

Running towards the guy who looked more buff. Just as I'm in front of him I jump above him spinning around before slamming the guys head into the wall. Groaning he glares at me getting up just as the other one grabs both of my arms pulling them behind my back.

"Let me go" I grit through my teeth but he doesn't seem to listen.

Bringing one of my legs back I kick his shin making him loose his balance, his grip loosing.

Pulling out of his grip I do a roundhouse kick my foot slamming into the mans face hard making him tumble to the floor.

I feel someone grab my hair pulling it roughly and I let out a scream.

Just as I'm about to turn around and kick the guy in the place where it hurts. Something slams into my head making me groan my body slumps to the floor just as someone catches my fall.

"Take her to the basement and lock her up. I need her alive for when Mason gets here" I hear my father order before I fall into a deep sleep.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+
Bates POV

"She doesn't understand" I sigh shaking my head.

"I need to do this. I never wanted this to happen but things change. But I promise things will be back to normal once things go my way" I grin kissing her forehead.

"Daddy! Stop! I'm a big girl now" My little angel pouts at me and I laugh shaking my head.

"You'll always be my little girl nothing will change that" I grin snaking my arms around her and kissing her forehead making her cringe.

"Mummy! Tell daddy I'm a big girl not a little girl" She huffs.

I hear a cute laugh fill my ears making me smile as I turned around to see my mate staring at us.

"I'm sorry baby, but your dad's right. You'll always be our baby girl" She grins kissing our little bundle of joy on the cheek making her groan.

"No fair" She pouts.

"Rogues have entered our east of the territory Alpha. They're attacking." One of my guards mind-link me and I quickly stand up straight.

I look over to my mate who has a concerned look on her face.

"Don't worry. There's just a little incident happening. I'll be back" I smile kissing her softly on the lips and she sighs nodding her head.

"Go with mummy inside and make sure you don't come out until I come back okay?" I say crouching down at my daughter.

"Yes daddy" She grins wrapping her arms around me.

"Be safe" I whisper kissing her forehead once more before they go inside.

Shifting into my wolf I quickly make my way to where one of the guards had said the rogues would be.

Once I make it I furrow my eyebrows as I don't sense any rogues.

"Alpha! It's a trap! They must have moved they're near the pack house" The guards shout and I instantly start sprinting back.

'Please be safe' I whisper to myself frantically as I make my way to my family as quick as I can.

Just as I get back to where my mate and daughter are I feel a sharp pain cut into my heart making me cry out in pain falling limp to the floor as the pain becomes unbearable.

'What is happening?' I question and I feel my wolf whimpering a howl escaping my lips.

'Were losing our mate!' My wolf says and my eyes widen with frantic disbelief.

No! This cannot be happening. Ignoring the pain I jump to my feet running over to where my mate should be.

"Luci! Lottie! Where are you?" I shout.

I hear footsteps running my way and I run towards the direction to see my daughters tear stained face.

Immediately I pick her up, wrapping my arms as I sigh in relief that she's alright.

"Where's mummy Lottie?" I question wiping away the tears that had fallen.

"These big b-bad wolves c-came in the house and mummy t-took me upstairs and told me t-to stay until she came back. But m-mummy didn't come back. I don't know where mummy is" She sobs and heart breaks. Hugging her tightly.

Getting up, I close my eyes taking a deep breath in only to catch a bad stench mixed with my mates scent.

My heart starts at hammer as I make my way towards my mates scent.

Immediately I see a splatter of blood against the white door and my heart clenches as I know exactly whose blood it is.

Everything begins to disappear as all I can see is the white door that was left wide open, my breathing stills.

Ever so slowly I walk into the room with the white door and I let out a sob as I see my mate dead on the floor. Her tear stained face is all that I can see as her body is covered in her blood. Beside her head is a her heart.

I fall to the floor sobs wracking  my body.

"Daddy? Where's mummy?" Lottie questions and I only realise that she's still in my arms.

I look down to see her looking up at me with a confused look on her face, her hands wiping away the tears that had fallen from my face like I had done to her.

"Mummy's gone" I croak out.

"But I promise she'll be back" I whisper to her and she slowly nods her head before wrapping her arms around me.

"We'll get her back"

I look down at my mate.

"Don't you worry. I promise you'll be back. I have a way to fix things"

----------
Hey Guys!

Yes I know my updates have been utter crap but to be honest I'm not having any inspiration in this book and I feel like it dragging along.

That being said I will be reconstructing this story but once it's finished. The new version will be posted on the edited version and will be posted once I've finished editing the entire book.

So I hope some of you will stick to this long as story and maybe read the edited one once I've posted it!

Love you all xx

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE

Until Next Time

XOXOMELODY