"Okay first things first I think we should say a little about ourselves." Ji Won said.

"My name is Sarah and I was born on August 8th, 1999. I love singing, dancing, I can play multiple instruments, I am told I am a good actress. People also say that sometimes when I am excited, angry, or some other emotions I look cuter than I am supposed to be." I said.

"My name is Natty and I was born on January 13th, 1999. I love to dance and I am told often that my personality makes being around me enjoyable." Natty said. So we continued to talk about ourselves. Once we finished it was time for us to actually get to work.

"So I took it upon myself to print out the lyrics for us." Somi said, handing us each our own copy and we had an extra.

"Okay we need to decide who is singing what." I said.

"I think that Sarah should sing Irene's part." NaNa said and everyone agreed with her. They decided we would start with the youngest members first then moving up.

"I think that Natty should sing Yeri's part. Natty's voice kind of matches Yeri's." I pointed out.

"That's a good point. Natty, you're singing Yeri's part." Ji Won said.

"I think that Somi should have Joy's part." Natty suggested.

"And Ji Won, I think you would be good for Wendy's part." I added.

"Which means that NaNa would get Seulgi's part." Somi said.

"I think that is a good idea." NaNa said.

"I agree." Ji Won and Somi both said.

"Alright, so today we will just try singing our parts and tomorrow we can start to learn the dance." Ji Won explained to us.

"Sierra said that we can come in to try our costumes, makeup, and hair in like three days." I told them.

"Perfect. Today, we can practice our voice parts. Tomorrow, we can start to learn the dance. On the third day, we continue to work on the dance while singing. The fourth day, we go to try our costumes, makeup, and hair and work more on the dance and song. On the fifth and sixth day, we can do as many run throughs as we deem necessary." Ji Won explained to us.

"Ji Won if you do not become the leader when we debut I am going to complain about it." Somi said.

"Me too." I chimed in.

"Awe, thanks guys." she said. "Now let's practice."

********************************************************************************************

So we spent most of the practicing the song and by the end of practice we sounded pretty good together, but we knew just sounding good together wasn't going to be enough. Especially since we haven't learned the dance yet. We decided that tomorrow we will watch Red Velvet perform and remember what they did and learn the parts. Everyone was responsible for their own parts when we weren't in unison.

Today was fun because even though we had to practice we got to hang out with each other and learn things about each other. I am lucky that I get to work with these four and I hope that we do get to debut together. Right now I was waiting for Chris to come and pick me up.

"Who are you waiting for?" someone asked me.

"My dumb manager." I answered.

"I don't think I am dumb." the person told me. I turned around to see Chris standing there and I started to hit him. "Why are you hitting me?"

"Do you know how long I was waiting for you?" I questioned him.

"No." he answered.

"Next time just be quicker." I told him as I walk out of the building.