Between Love & Deception (Chapter 40)

PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER :))

Recap-           

            I looked down at her and thought for a moment. I never did like Danny, and I never did want Danny to have Samantha in the way that I had wanted her for so long but after reading those letters… I came to realize that Samantha would always love him more than she ever loved me. I know I should have said something, but I was to set on having Samantha for myself. I swallowed hard, and then smiled slightly. “I will see what I can do Emily, but if he is not willing to talk to me then I can’t do anything else.”

            Suddenly Emily was jumping into my arms and laughing, “You, Carter Nash, are the sweetest man alive!”

            With that, I smiled and then gently slid my hand to the back of her neck and pulled her down closer to me. I kissed her gently, and suddenly realized that no longer did I want to keep Samantha away from Danny because I was finally in love with someone and she’s amazing.

Chapter 40

Danny

            The closet was dark and quiet, and the only thing I could smell was her heavy perfume. It’s like she drowned in it this morning or something, but honestly it didn't bother me. Andrea and I have been doing this kind of stuff since my first day of work.  

                I smiled at here while pulling up her top to reveal her perfectly plump breasts and I groaned with pleasure. Everything about this was…Naughty and kinky. Of course Andrea and I were nothing else but fuck buddies though it was still fun. She is actually one I can see myself with, I told myself as I pushed her pants all the way down to the floor and then spread her legs wide while entering her.

            Hell though, every time I get her like this I start thinking she wouldn’t be so bad to take on a date. She is the one that hints around at it every time after we get done. And every time I tell her that I am not dating or I am not ready to date. It’s true though, no part of me is ready to date, fall for another girl, and then get my heart ripped out of my chest. She tells me that she could be perfect for me, and that she would do everything right and for some reason I believe her but other parts of me feel like I would be rushing into a relationship. Hell, it had only been four months since Samantha and I had whatever we had. Honestly, I am not ready to go through something like that again.

            I hoisted her up against the cold wall and then immediately started grinding my hips towards her, making her moan for me. See, this is what I have grown accustomed too. Having careless, meaningless, and fun sex. Just like the first time, I have drowned myself in work, sex, and when I am not a work I drown myself in alcohol.

            After a while of rough and great sex, my beeper interrupted. The noise was piercing and loud. “Fuck!” I said, while leaning down to pick up my pants on the floor. “I am needed in surgery. We’ll finish this later?” I said while pulling my pants up from the ground.