Wedding Day

Baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby

I will never find another lover sweeter than you,

Sweeter than you

And I will never find another lover more precious than you

More precious than you

Girl you are close to me you're like my mother,

Close to me you're like my father,

Close to me you're like my sister,

Close to me you're like my brother

You are the only one my everything and for you this song I sing

And all my life I've prayed for someone like you

And I thank God that I, that I finally found you

All my life I've prayed for someone like you

And I hope that you feel the same way too

Yes, I pray that you do love me too

I said you're all that I'm thinking of, baby

Said, I promise to never fall in love with a stranger,

You're all I'm thinking of, I praise the Lord above,

For sending me your love, I cherish every hug,

I really love you

And all my life, baby, baby, I've prayed for someone like you,

And I thank God that I, that I finally found you, baby

All my life I've prayed for someone like you

And I hope that you feel the same way too

Yes, I pray that you do, love me

You're all that I ever known,

When you smile, on my face, all I see is a glow.

You turned my life around, you picked me up when I was down,

You're all that I ever known,

When you smile on your face all I see is a glow,

You picked me up when I was down

You're all that I ever known,

When you smile on your face all I see is a glow,

You picked me up when I was down

And I hope that you feel the same way too,

Yes I pray that you do love me too

All my life, I've prayed for someone like you,

And I thank God that I, that I finally found you

All my life I've prayed for someone like you

Yes, I pray that you do love me too

All my life I've prayed for someone like you

And I thank God that I, that I finally found you

All my life I've prayed for someone like you

Yes, I pray that you do love me too- K-Ci & JoJo

Janelle walked down the aisle. Jay stood at the front fixing his bow. On the side of him was Black. He chose Black to be his best man. The groomsmen were Jacques, Byrce, Rashan, and Devon. The bridesmaid were Jacelyn, Alexis, Taylor and Maureen. Kendra was the maid of honor. They were dressed in burgundy dresses. Same for the boys. Janelle finally reached the front. She stood on the side of Jay. "The couples has written their own vows." Pastor Holmes said. Jacelyn passed her mother a note. She opened it up and began reading:

"I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.

With my whole heart, I take you as my husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person. My love and my life, today and always."

Black pulled out a note from his pocket in his suit. He passed it to Jay. He nodded. Jay opened it up and read:

"I promise to encourage your compassion because that is what makes you unique and wonderful. I promise to nurture your dreams because through them your soul shines. I promise to help shoulder our challenges. For there is nothing we cannot face if we stand together. I promise to be your partner in all things, not possessing you, but working with you as a part of the whole. Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust. For one lifetime with you could never be enough. This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things."

Janelle started crying. She mouthed I love you. "Will the maid of honor and the best man pass these lovely couple their rings. Kendra gave the ring to Janelle. Black looked his pocket for it. He couldn't find it. "Hold on pastor. I seem to misplaced it." Jay turned to him. "Bro where's my ring!" Jay panicked. That's when Naomi walked up with Maddison in her arms. "Check with Maddie. I believe she like how shiny it is." Janelle chuckled. Jay realized his baby girl had it. He frowned at Black. "I forgot baby Cortes was getting into things and probably took it." Jay got the ring and placed it on Janelle finger. She gasped. "It's beautiful Jay!" she squealed. That's when Janelle put the wedding band on Jay finger. "Do you Janelle take Jay to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do y'all part." Janelle nodded, "I do!" "Do you Jay take Janelle to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do y'all part." Jay nodded, "Hell yeah I do!" The pastor looked at Jay. Janelle chuckled. "I mean I do!" Jay corrected. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Jay pulled Janelle in for a kiss. The crowd clapped. Jacelyn looked up to heaven. "He finally did it y'all! He did it!" Tears fell down her cheek. Jacques realized she was crying. Janelle and Jay finally jumped the broom.

The crowd stood up and started clapping. The bridesmaid followed behind the married couple. So did the groomsmen. Naomi walked out with Maddison and her daughter Raelyn. "Aww my baby!" Janelle said grabbing Maddison. She giggled. "She's beautiful Mrs. West." Naomi said. Janelle nodded. "So is Raelyn. You know Ja'Quan would've loved seeing his baby girl grow. Plus Jadien would love having a niece and little sister." Janelle said sadly. Naomi patted her back. "I'm sorry about Jadien. He didn't deserve to die." Janelle wiped her tears. "It's okay sweetheart. God called both of my boys home. He left me one and blessed me with a baby girl. Blessings are steady coming my way. Matter fact, I think you should take a look at this." Janelle said. She pulled out a letter. "Its from Ja'Quan. I found it in his old room. It was in a box label "Things for the Right Time" and sweetheart this is the right time. Raelyn now nine years old. She needs to know baby girl." Janelle explained. Naomi turned around to see Raelyn playing with Maddison. Janelle handed Naomi the letter. "Read it dear. Cherish it! Remember it. Hold on to it."