First Day Of School

You
"Y/N your gonna be late!" You could hear your mother shout from downstairs as you grunted."do I give a fuck" you sighed getting up picking a outfit (up) as you grabbed your favourite lighter. Coming down you wore immediately greeted by Nora as she smilled sweetly at you."Have a nice day at school Y/N" She shouted before you left the house. Leaving to Westfield High."Hi your probably new but my name Leah and you can't smoke on school premises" you wore caught by a girls voice turning around you took another sip of the cigarette. "Honey I don't give a fuck" you blew the wirl of cloudless grey smoke onto the girls face making her squeal in frustration. "How dare you?!?" she screamed making the whole school stare in amazement as you barged past them.This was reason you had previously old school skipped it no one understood you they all just snobs wearing a fake mask.If only Tate was here the only person that u destroy your being."Bitch come back here" the girl shouted by suprise kicking you making you fall on your knees as the kmpact stained your knees in blood."Bastard your gonna pay for that" you stood up as you grabbed the girls arm twisting it she screamed in agony as you let go leaving the school.I don't care anymore.Knowing your perants would be at work you decided looking into the house slowly unfeeling the lairs."Y/N what happened!" you jumped at the door to see Tate starring at your knees in worry.He cares so much."Just a fight school really an ass so I skipped it all" you smilled weakly as you hugged him his arms snaking around your waist as he inbraced you tighter."You smoke?" he asked sniffing your neck clearly having the lingering afters smell of cigs. "Yeah It makes the world just a little more bearable" you admitted opening the door to be greeted by others such as Nora again and the twins."Y/N are you okay?" Nora ran up a wet rag in her pale Deas arms as you nodded in approval. "Yeah just a fight" you admitted Nora was more of a mother then your own caring and speaking to you sweetly.

Nora
I looked at Y/N sweet face aware that my original child had died I realized Y/N was close enough to a child she spoke to me normally like a child and I loved that even Tate loved her as much as I did and it made me happy to see Tate get over Violet and find a new love if only I wish I could say the same."Y/N! Your spose to be at school" Moira came out shouting in disappointment as Y/N nodded no emotion in her amazing E/C eyes."School give me craps I left" she explained as Moira gave up nodding as she left for the clean.

Tate
I smilled grabbing Y/N warm hand as I led her upstairs.
"Y/N this gonna sound crazy"

"would you go on a date with me?"

(hope you guys like it Ahs is amazing and it my addiction specially Tate his my favorite))