Bro Crying in sleep

Chica~

"Am I the only one who noticed how...slow,goldies becoming?" I ask softly,laying back on foxy as he continued to squeak that annoying toy fritz left."I think he's just annoyed from springtrap leaving so early...and didnt get a proper goodbye" bonnie mumbles.

Goldie was laying in the hallway,in lock down mode but would occasionally look up..it's creepy because he has the endoskeleton eyes..sort of eye thing where the eyes are placed for all I know and the stage lights reach far enough to shine onto the metal in him,giving that weird...evil look by only having pin-prick dots in his eye hole thing..I don't know,might just be me but its fucking terrifying."Isn't he coming back?" Freddy asked,picking bonnie up and putting him in his lap."yeah,pretty sure"."goldie! Wake up!" Freddy calls,startling bonnie.goldie suddenly wakes up and looks around..then looks directly at us.

"I'm just going..to...go piss.." Bonnie whimpers,instantly getting up and running to the bathroom,leaving us three to deal with what freddys pissed off..

"WHAT"

"Haha,I think I need to ya know..to..uhm...fix my oil!" Foxy whimpers,dropping the slobber all of my lap as the toy drops onto me."freddy! What have you done!?" I growl in a hushed whisper as he slowly begins sitting up."LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" "child acting!" I say angrily.then goldie turns to me...freddy begins growling as goldie walks past,pulling each and every chair out as he walks into the hallway,slamming his 'bedroom' door...it isn't even a bedroom.."look what you done!,now he will be mad at us for ages again!" "It only lasts about five days" freddy says softly,picking up the chair with me."pfft,months or years seeing the drudges he can hold.." I scoff,picking up the last chair."if only you kept your mouth shut.." I sigh,looking at him as he looks over to the bathroom where bonnie was peeping out."who cares,hell get over it just in the meantime,don't talk to him" freddy says,walking over to bonnie.

...the thing is...I have a bad habit of acting to 'role modelish' so that means he gets extremely EXTREMELY annoyed when Im to happy and excited while he's all miserable..

Bonnie~

"Where is he?" "In his room,sulking probably" freddy says,looking back."don't you think you and goldie should...make up?",he instantly looks back at me with a twisted face like iv just said I was pregnant with 500 kids."what?" "Did you say make out or make up?" "Make up!" I laugh,pushing him back."oh fuck..I thought you said make out.." He sighs,grabbing my hand."why,he's the one with the bad behaviour all the time" "and you're the one who is the reason why he has the bad behaviour,he's older then us and gets stressed easily!,if you two were stuck in a room together,what would you do?" I ask sternly,pushing away from him.

Finally after about three minutes of thinking he responds..but not what I thought."fight?" "No!,see! This is what I mean,when you see him or he sees you,you're both instantly fighting or growling" "and your point is?..." "Nevermind.." I sign,looking away and walking over to the stage and laying on it."fine..do you want me to go talk to him?" "Not right now..he's already in a pissy mode as it is" I mumble.

Fritz~

"Ok..now,springtrap you do not mate with other animatronics,ok..." I say slowly,hoping he would listen..but he kept looking around the room."springtrap...SPRINGTRAP" I say loudly,catching his attention."look..stay away from the bear you were hanging around with before,ok?" I say."B..but..goldies nice.." Springtrap says quietly,ears going down.i groan and look around,picking up a hammer then went into the kitchen with springtrap following behind me.he watches happily (and tries eating) the apple as I put it on the tiled floor,kneeling down and gripping the Hammer."this is what will happen to your system if you go near goldie" I say sternly then slamming the hammer onto the apple,crushing it.

"I will become a red thing?..." He asks confused,picking up the apple skin and putting it on the floor in a little pile."don't worry..stay away from goldie though,ok?" I groan,turning the living room lights off.i look back at the end of the stairs,seeing springtrap happily start putting the apple skins in a row then putting his hand over them...becoming abit to amused..."goodnight.."

~~~~~

Marionette~

"That's weird..guards aren't in.." I mumble to myself as I look down into the guards room from the vents.i crawled back into the main room vent and dropped down,looking around to see everyone asleep..mike must've said he wasn't coming in before...

I walked around till I went into the hallway,hearing soft scratches and whimpering echoing down..usually I would've ignored it but I'm bored..Chica came out of the storeroom,half awake and stumbling."what is that...." "I don't know" I mumble,following her to goldies room."it would've be him,right?.." I ask.she shrugs and pushes the door open.

....it was..he was crying in his sleep...

________

Sorry :< this chapter sucked..my new puppy has been stressing me the fuck out with his constant cries and whimpering..he wants to play..I can't play all the time :-:.