Our Favorite show

A/n I know I said there would be no reference to doctor who but for the story let's just say Jack and Matt love watching the show but there is no doctor eleven yet..

"MATT! MATT! HURRY UP, ITS ABOUT TO START!" I called to my best friend. We were about to watch our favorite show "Doctor Who". Matt showed it to me when I was five after I had moved here to Northampton, England from America.

I heard the giggles of Matt racing into the room with some cans of Pepsi and coke and some popcorn.

"Don't get your knickers in a twist now love. I'm only slow because I didn't have help" Matt chuckled as I grabbed the cokes from his hands and set them down on the little coffee table in front of us.

"I don't think I ever adjusted to you calling me love. Kinda weird if you ask me." I sighed as I looked at Matt. He threw his head back laughing like an idiot.

"Oh silly, silly Jackie Davis, I've known you for 14 years and still think the grammar of us Brits is weird. What about you Americans?" He asked sarcastically while winking.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Hmm.. Ain't nobody got time for that..." Matt giggled.

I always loved Matt's laugh. It was kind and soft and calming.

"And speaking of time" I cheered while I looked at the tv screen. Matt started cheering like a little boy. More likely fan-boying. I couldn't help but laugh.. This is why my best friend is a 29 year old man.. Sometimes I forget because he looks at least 20 and he is so childish, I literally have to ask him how old he is.

But you know what? He's my best friend so that's all that matters. :)