Wedding at Platform 9 3/4

"Jack, are you ready?" Amy called in her green slytherin bridesmaid dress.

   "I think so.. and you are so lucky that this wedding is a multi fandom themed or else You wouldn't be in slytherin." I teased.  Each bridesmaid had colored dresses to represent the houses of Hogwarts. Of course Amy just had to have green for slytherin because she said it went with her eyes. Justine had Tardis blue or blue to represent Ravenclaw. Emma had the red to represent Gryffindor (Of course). Sam was a last minute ask to be a bridesmaid so she had  yellow for Hufflepuff. Matt's outfit was supposed to represent the Doctor and my dress was a big beautiful deep Tardis blue that was .. ugh so nice. Everyone else was dressed as their favorite characters. Nothing formal really.. Just the bride, groom, bridesmaid, and grooms men were formal. Daniel and Rupert of course were two of the grooms men who had searched in their closets for their Hogwarts robes. Our background was of Platform 9 3/4 . This was pretty much a comic con wedding. Pastor Hammer was dressed as Yoda. It was amazing and yet hilarious at the same time.

            When I walked down the aisle with Amy at my side my heart was racing. i saw my mom holding Azalea and Matty in her arms. They were dressed as little Jack and Rose (NOT TITANIC).  'I am the doctor' started playing.  My heart was going crazy. I saw Matt dressed up nothing like the doctor. Brown coat, bow tie, fez, suspenders. What in the name of Gallifrey  was he doing? He pulled out a sonic screwdriver. It was new... and green.. and bigger ;). Then I got it. This what he would wear as the Doctor.  He looked sexy as hell and was curious about what  he would do with that sonic screwdriver later.

                       We joined hands as mr. Hammer said "our dearly nerds and geeks. We are gathered here today at Platform 9 3/4  in holy matrimony to miss Jacqueline Davis and Matthew Smith. These two have been together through the darkness, time and space.  If anyone has any reason as to why this couple should not marry, speak now or forever hold your peace."

*SILENCE*

     I looked into Matt's eyes as he said his vows.

"Jack, ever since you were a little girl I helped take care of you. I never thought you and I would be as close as we are. I promise to take care of you through sickness and in health, for rich and poor for as long as I live and beyond the grave when I die. I love you. I am yours." 

   "Matt, do you take Jack to be your wife?"

"I do"

I almost teared up  as I said my vows.

            "Matt. I thank God that you were my babysitter. like look at you. You're a babe. Anyway I never thought anyone could love me through all my issues. I never thought I would ever marry you, but look where we are now. 4 years together and two beautiful children. dreams of Doctor Who. This is all coming true. I promise to  take care of you through sickness and in health, for rich and poor for as long as I live and beyond the grave when I die. I love you. I am yours."

         "Jack, do you take Matt to be your husband?"

"I do"

"Well by the power vested in me, the holy spirit, and all of Gallifrey and Dumbledore, I pronounce you man and wife. Kiss the bride Matt" 

     Matt picked me up in his arms and I lifted his fez and kissed his lips.  We were finally married. It felt good. Everyone cheered. He took me by the hand and whispered "Follow me'

"Where are we going?" I asked.

           "The bathroom. I saw they way you were looking at me."

I started to blush before he punched my arm playfully.

        "I'm kidding darling we're just changing for the reception."