"I know your mind is going a million miles a minute right now, but think about your heart. Think about how hard we've worked to get to this place, and think about the sacrifices. Think about the love that we share, the indefiniteness of it, and know that I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you. And maybe your mind is telling you that you're not ready for it, and usually you shouldn't act upon your emotions, but Demi, feel it with your heart. Confirm it with your heart," Demi nodded and blinked back her tears that were threatening to fall. Her heart was telling her yes. Her heart was telling her that she was ready. Her heart was telling her that tomorrow they were just putting a legal title on their relationship, so there was nothing to be afraid of. Her heart was telling her that he was the one that had proved himself to her time and time again, and now it was time for her to return the favor.

"No cold feet here," she turned over on his lap so that her knees were placed on either sides of his thighs, and rested her head directly on his chest, just to hear his heartbeat.

"I'm ready," she whispered as he kissed the top of her head and let her relax into his arms. And if she was ready, he was ready too.

"And a super special cheers to the bride to be, my ever amazing sister who is getting married to the man of her dreams tomorrow, and who deserves a lifetime worth of happiness, which she will be receiving tomorrow. CHEERS!" Dallas toasted, clanking her glass against everyone else's as Demi mustered up the most realistic fake smile that she could before taking a sip from her wine glass and looking around the restaurant that they had settled on. She let everyone else chat while her mind drifted off, like it had been doing the past week as the final preparations for the ready had been finished off.

"Is everything finalized for tomorrow? You know that if this isn't what you want right now, we can call the entire thing off. You have all the time in the world to do this," Dianna reached out and placed her hand on top of Demi's as Marissa rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"No offense Dianna, but I don't think Demi needs to hear that right now. You're sure about this, right Dems? I mean, of course you are. You love him," even though Marissa was asking her the question, she also unintentionally answered it for her as well. Demi looked between her mother and her best friend, feeling the rate of her heart pick up as they went back and forth, the two of them only stopping when a loud sob escaped her lips.

"I'm sorry I just-" she shook her head, grabbing her purse before swiftly exiting the restaurant, leaving her friends and some of her family behind. With shaking hands, she reached into her purse, shifting through it for her phone before pulling it out and quickly dialing Wilmer's number. The warm night breeze slapped her in the face and she finally exhaled as he picked up.

"I need you to come get me," she choked out as he walked to a quieter part of the club so that he could hear.

"What?"

"I need you to come," she grasped the material that was covering her chest and choked on another sob, "I can't breathe," she cried, frantically waving one of her hands in front of her face as Wilmer asked for the address while unsuccessfully trying to calm her down.

"I'm gonna stay on the phone with you until I get there. It's a ten minute drive, and I need you to keep breathing during that time. Do it with me, baby, I'm almost there," he quickly started his car and peeled out of the parking lot, forgetting all of the rules of the road as he zoomed through Napa to get to where she was.

"What happened?" he got out of the car and ran over to her, opening the car door for her and helping her in before slamming it shut and jogging back to his side.