Indefinite

I've waited a hundred years, and I'd wait a million more for you.

He never pictured himself getting married. He pictured himself living as a bachelor, in his huge mansion with his millions of dollars without a care in the world. No one to tie him down, no one to tell him what he could and couldn't do, no one to mess up the delicate routine that he had let himself fall into, all before he met her. She had dreamed of getting married ever since she watched her mom get remarried to the man of her dreams. She adored all of the tiny little details that had gone into making that day perfect. She loved the fact that one single day celebrating the love of two people was enough to bring everyone together. But most of all, she yearned for the day that she would find someone that looked at her like her step dad looked at her mom, with eyes practically shining with a love so strong that there was no force in the universe that could penetrate it. She felt like then, and only then, would she know that she had found her soul mate, her person. And then she'd marry him.

"How long until the girls come and pick you up?" instead of doing the typical Vegas thing for their bachelor/bachelorette parties, they both had decided to tone it down and instead went to Napa, and stayed on the wine vineyard where the wedding would be. Both of them were going out in the town for their separate parties, but in the end they knew they would end up breaking all traditions, because that's just how they were...unconventional and untraditional.

"I think about fifteen minutes now," she combed her fingers through her newly highlighted hair and dropped down on his lap, resting her head against his chest and intertwining their fingers as she realized exactly what tomorrow was. She was getting married. She was going to make a commitment that she had been wishing to make her entire life, but had never been ready for. She had never actually sat and thought about if she was ready to make the commitment now. Was she really ready for that? Or was marriage just no different from what they were already doing? Were they just signing a piece of paper to confirm what they had already promised to each other? And if so, what was she really afraid of?

"You're doing that thing where you're overthinking everything that you think is gonna happen in the next 24 hours and you need to stop before you give yourself an anxiety attack," he kissed her temple and ran the pad of his thumb across the back of her hand as she relaxed into his arms and closed her eyes. She knew if she overthought it, she wouldn't go through with it. If she thought about it too much, she would leave him at the altar, and she refused to be the runaway bride.

"Well I don't think the wedding is gonna happen, I know it is. Are you getting cold feet Mr. Valderrama?" she giggled and opened her eyes just to look into his as he shook his head.

"Mine are toasty warm. What about you Mrs. Valderrama?" he swung her legs over his lap and reached down to tickle her sensitive feet as she squirmed and kicked on his lap, and her giggles filled the living room of the villa that they were staying in.

"I'm not Mrs. Valderrama yet," she breathed out, her stomach filling with those butterflies that either made her want to squeal in complete joy or puke out of complete fear of what was to come. Everything seemed to be happening so fast. It had seemed like it was just yesterday that he was taking her to Illinois to propose to her at the treatment center that she had went to, when really that had been a year ago. It didn't seem like a year had passed at all. She just wanted everything to slow down, especially before tomorrow, so that she wouldn't get overwhelmed.

"No regrets, right?" a part of him was scared that when the music began to play for her to walk down the aisle, she wouldn't show up. It wasn't that he didn't trust her, because he trusted her with everything in him, he just knew how she got sometimes. Sometimes, that doubtful part of her mind was too strong, and things that she had been so set upon doing, hadn't been done, simply because her mind wouldn't allow her to do it.