66

"Asshole!!! Come on, we'll be late!" I turned and looked at the handsome jerk behind me, uh, he still finds time to tie his shoes.

"What is urgent? It is summer school, even if we are late, you won't have to do push-ups ... Hey, let's go!"

"Wait, aunt, barbecue, 20's."

"You idiot!" Paralysis!!! Why hit me head!!! I gently touched my head, quickly turned around and glared at him, Does this asshole just want to murder me?!

"I'm telling you! Don't dare to stop me if I want to eat some barbecue!" Ha ha ha, Come to think of it, you have to believe me... I shrugged, and got to focus on the barbecue, to choose which one is good, so that the oil doesn't spoil it, making it more delicious. "Didn't you say we don't have to come on time for summer school? I am not anxious. Aunt, I want this."

"Listen to me, Auntie, don't give him that, too much oil... He is too fat already."

"Asshole!" Nonsense! Where do I have a fat? Ah, but this morning it seems that wearing  my jeans was  a lot more difficult than before ... could it have shrank after being washed? Eating less fat doesn't mean it will become loose, what the hell... Just joking!!!

I was about kicking his butt, but I heard a sound, and raised my head to look back.

On the ceiling of Aunt's store, there is a bird singing. It seems it really wants to ask for something. So I looked in the direction towards it, and found another bird being locked up, as if in a cage, on the edge of the oven.

"Auntie, is this your bird?"

"I just caught it, my family wants to eat stew soup later for supper.", What the hell... Bird stew soup... I get suddenly nauseated...

I am not sure how to go near the bird on the cage... The bird on the roof seems to have put its hopes on me, and to be begging me to to lend a helping hand, to help its lover to get out of that cage, wow ... I don't know how to find ways to save your boyfriend. "Auntie, are you not afraid of eating these birds? They might have caught bird flu... Why don't you go to the market to buy it, its safer!"

"Ouch, Why buy? Not all birds have caught that, silly child. Aunt caught it and will save a lot of money! You just have to cook the right way, it will not be infected with the disease...", What the hell... this time I really can't find a way out.

The bird on the roof still grumbles at me non-stop, I looked at the birds, then looked at Pun, Pun seems to understand what I'm thinking...

"Auntie, I'll have to give you some trouble, because the pan is too warm... Give me a forty bucks of barbecue, please." I suddenly get what he wants to do... hey hey, it's great... trying to buy me some time! This way I have the opportunity to get close to the bird cage.

At this time, Pun has begun to pick on the meat, he got a stick and then changed it... And as the aunt scolds him, however, she wouldn't have noticed me... That way I can realease the birds without being noticed.

"You are really attentive, boy, not the ones with fat, not the burned ones...," said the aunt to Pun. I immediately stop the action at hand, she is focused on complimenting him, "Of course it is such a good thing to pay attention to health, aunt likes you like this. Aunt has a daughter, she looks pretty, boy, if you are interested, aunt can introduce you two!"

"No, ah, aunt, he is my boyfriend! I forbid!", I immediately turned around and objected. Both the aunt and Pun froze ... stay cool ah, was I wrong with that? I grinned and opened the bird cage, so it could fly.

"Wah-wah, what are you kids !!!!"

"You just said something!"

"Now, to you, aunt, money for the bird... Do not catch it, take pity on its poor boyfriend! Pun, the road is empty, let's go!!!!" I do not care what she says, I let the money next to the grill compartment, pull Pun's arms  and rush to the road (it is no very empty, but if we stay, there's no guarantee we will be safe...)

"You just! ......"

"I what?! Pay attention to the road, or else the cars will hit you!!!", I yelled at him, looked around and finally took him alive to the school gate, then wiped the sweat, a scape from death.

"!!!!!!!!!!" I couldn't react to Pun's tight hug, I could even feel his heart beating violently. I was angered by his behavior, he chuckles incessantly, but suddenly came a guard blowing a whistle at the school gate... This act of hugging each other raised serious protests, but... what the hell... wow... What is wrong with that? We just fell in love ha ha.

"Asshole, P'Noh, this is too exciting, don't run! I'll get your back!", Per shouted from (where the words came out!?), He rushed to grab the guard's baton, and quickly fled to the garage. We were just going to come to the disposal of the guard, but now he had to turn around and attack a new prey, ha ha ha.

The guard's whistle resounded through the gate, but it sounds to me it was circling around it a few times... I look up to convey my gratitude to the birds singing. What a beautiful picture at the moment, but I know that no matter how beautiful the pictures is, it not as beautiful as Pun's smile.

Our love is Sick.

But I believe it will never change =]