65

After the morning thing, I feel not a laughing all day ...

This pleased indeed that, when I learned that Yuri did not imagine that disgust me, but in fact, this it makes me feel more pain. If she really hate me, I can be treated with cowardice act. If I had known Yuri also retains such a deep impression, I would never letting this anger is not Yu Jian emotional torment us for so long.

While I was dragging luggage down the stairs, waiting for the double bar car to take us to the train station, while the buzz of mind to think. Eyes have been located in a small white piece of familiar faces, but people are reluctant to look back at me.

My mind is still far-fetched to cranky, I do not know where to start to deal with it.

Boss who is eleven expose hiding in the ranks of those man-eating ghosts who, while not in the mood to listen to them and I publish the results (Pun count anyway, one of them, but also major achievements. Not only me, Eoen, Balm, as well as their group two, one other group, all died in his hands.

The Ohm guy actually become sorcerer, and he said he did not walk around alone at least, it is to lure Pun to start their own good to a Buffy into the urn, then seal up into the water, called him forever may not bounce back. Unexpectedly Pun already knows everything, he just did not bite, the dirty tricks in the end Ohm wizard can not catch a ghost, but to outlaw punished, okay, I admit heart a little excited), even if they call those of us who wait until the boss was killed when approached punished (Bensi, actually Ogre to eat), I have not the slightest mood ...

Pun see what I look like now absent-minded ... I gently warm arms ring will live in our double bar car and patted me on the shoulder. I gave him back a smile, even though my heart feel muffled yet eliminated.

Moment have been riding a train bound for Bangkok, the inside of a noisy, have a chat, have a swap number and email, as well as delivery of the book to someone else wrote parting message, only I did have I do not want to get involved.

Ohm to Pun asked once, saying this is how I am, Pun only retorted, perhaps tired ... I'm sorry ah, Ohm, harm you worry all the way, I think to myself.

Four o'clock in the evening, we arrived in Bangkok South China Peng train station, and friends say goodbye to each other, before leaving, but also specifically come to me on things Paijian few, I smiled to everyone, thank you buddy.

After that, everyone and I retractors hanged, an appointment tomorrow, the first day of summer school commencement, I must be crazy to come back (you speak of how special it na, crazy back, you call me crazy is you). I laughed, but still reach agreement with them, even though my heart was not sure. It does not matter, after tonight, everything will slowly get better, this incident will eventually return to normal ...

"Go Ekkamai ...", Pun probe against taxi master said, after watching the master nodded, and he opened the door and let me sit in, and I thank him out of a smiley face, put together with lost luggage and their own go, Pun then sat in.