perfect I'm not

In the bathroom again,  this time I'm bloody but not because of the blonde Barbie bitches. I'm on my period and the one day I where white pants I start my period. The one day I where white !
            Emily finally came to the bathroom after I texted her almost a zillion times . "Bitch what the fuck ?", she asked me . I slowly stand up out of the corner and unwrapped my coat from my waist.  "Oh Damn ", she says . I nod my head . "Give me like five minutes and I'll have pads and extra clothes" . "Thank you Emily ". "Your welcome sis ", she said affectionately .
           As soon as Emily leaves out of all the people, Jackson walks in and sits beside me . "You look pretty today ", he comments.  "What are you doing "?, I ask because anyone can come on here.  "I saw Emily run out of here figured I'd keep you company ", he say shrugging his shoulders
             "Well get put I don't need company because I have music and that's all I need ", I say and put on herion by sleeping with sirens . "Morphine lover make me numb make it so I can't get up , paper thin till you sink in will you be my heroin" , is blasting through my earphones the highest possible volume .
            Emily finally comes in when I'm half way through with new Americana by hasley . She looks rushed , might have got caught speeding because I definitely know she don't keep pads or anything else at school . She walks over to me completely ignoring Jackson's preacents untill
            "Ok so I got you-", she stopped suddenly eyes narrowing in on Jackson ," What is he doing here?" . "I don't know he said he saw you leave so he thought he could come keep me company , but I told him not to .
                "What do you have  for me because I would really like to get out of this bathroom."  "Jackson out ", I say . He obediently does  it and Emily turns and smirks at me . "I think some one likes you "!

          Oh my dears it is 2:22 a.m . I'm tired I'll probably won't post this until like a lot longed then I want to . School starts Monday and I don't want to go back . GO TO SLEEP MY DYNAMIC  DARLINGS

     Harharhar if any one can guess what line I used and who it's from then I dedicate this chapter to you . Btw it is in bold .