Chapter 6

One year later
The others and I moved in with Ciel. The others help as servants. I'm dating Ciel and hoping to become his fiancé. I love Ciel and he is the world to me. He helped me out. He got rid of Kelvin and saved us all. By us I mean my family.
"Hi, Luna," Ciel said while walking up to me.
"Hi, Ciel," I said back.
"I've got a surprise for you," he said. He blindfolded me and lead me somewhere. I'm guessing he led me outside, because I feel a cold breeze. He took off the blindfold. There, right in front of me is a small round table with a white table cloth, a long candle in a gold candle holder, white chairs, and rose petals everywhere. It was a a very romantic set up. (BTW in this fanfic Ciel is 19 and Luna is 18) Ciel held my hand and walked me over to a chair. He pulled it out and I sat down. My purple silk dress was flowing over my knees as I sat. He pushed in my chair and sat down his self. We started to talk. About 5 minutes later Sebastian walked up with dinner. It looked delicious. I ate as did Ciel. After dinner Ciel grabbed my hand and led me somewhere. After we got to that place, we both looked up at the stars. There was a fantastic view of the moon and stars. Ciel got down on one knee and I almost started crying in pure joy.
"Luna, you are wonderful. You make me want to smile. You are the most beautiful person I've ever met. Don't worry about Elizebeth. She found a true love. She called off the engagement.  So, Luna, will you marry me," he said while holding up the ring.
"Yes," I said and tackled him in a huge. He slid the ring on my left ring finger and we went inside.
Yuzuki: I won't update until Christmas Eve for the Christmas special. The special wil be the ending chapter and will be about Luna and Ciel with kids. One more chapter and this book will be over. My next story will me a Big Hero Six/ vampire story. Please vote, comment, and follow.