Chapter 4

I was finally able to go back to the circus. The reapers finally stopped chasing me. I really need to stop making reapers mad, no matter how fun it is. Today is the day the boy and his butler join the circus. I wonder what will happen.

~Time skip~

Well, the butler and his master joined the circus. His master had no talent at all. His butler did all the work. I guess that's what he's supposed to do. I looked at the boy. He is kinda cute......... NO I CAN NOT THINK LIKE THAT!!!!! I looked at my watch, yes I have a watch. It's time for me to meet up with the others.

I was walking down the road to meet up with them when those reapers showed up.

'Not again,' I thought to myself.

"I see your going somewhere, but where to," he said.

"I'm going to see someone and no I'm not eating his soul," I said the last part in a whisper.

"I see, but I'll keep my eyes on you," he said. I walked to the spot and looked for the others. I walked over to them and sat down.

"What do you think about the newbies," Joker said," Smile and Black."

"Don't bring me into this," I said with boredom," I want to watch it all play out." 

"Do you know something that we don't," Joker said.

"Maybe, I'm not certain, but I'll do my research," I said with no emotion. As they talked, I drifted of into my own little land. I thought about Smile and how we should be ....... NO, NOT AGAIN!!! STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT BOY!!!!!

"Luna, Luuuuuunnnnnaaaaa," Joker said.

"Huh," I said.

"You really need to stop spacing out,"Joker said.

"I have to go," I said suddenly feeling as if I should be somewhere else.

I ran down the road and then bumped into someone.

"Oops, I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going," I said with a huge blush that stretch cheek to cheek.

"It's alright," I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw the boy that Joker named Smile. He didn't fit the image though. It looks as if he hardly smiles at all. 

"H-Hi," I said still blushing. Why did I stutter? What is this warm feeling in my stomach?

Yuzuki: Sorry for the long update and short chapter. This was just a good place to stop typing. I will definitely update over Christmas Break. 6 more regular days and 4 more school days. I will try to make a Holiday special on either Christmas or Christmas Eve. Probably Christmas Eve. Happy Holidays to everyone on Wattpad.