Escape

'Come on Katooni. We've to leave! If we stay here they'll probably find us.'
'I don't know Petro. We've no where else to go.'
'We just have to make it to the hangar. That's all.'
Petro suddenly took her hand.
'We can make it Katooni.'
She nodded still a bit doubtful but was ready to follow him anywhere he'd lead her.
Before Petro could push the bottom of the door it was opened by a Clone from the other side. He began to shoot at them.
Petro and Katooni activated their lightsabers and deflected the shots.
Together they threw a table, which was standing in the corner of the room, with the force at the clone and knocked him out.
They left their padawan quarter and ran through the halls of the Jedi temple. On their way they saw many clones shooting at jedis. Petro wanted to help them but his own mission was to make sure Katooni was save. They had to fight against a few Clones but were mostly unseen by everybody in the chaos because of their high. As the two padawan approached the hangar there were a lot more clones than before to make sure no jedi leaves the temple.
'They're too many. We'll never make it.'
Petro thought for a second. 'No Katooni. Follow me.'
He led her into a nearby control room and approached the ventilation flap.
'We take the ventilation shaft.' ordered Petro.
They crawled the rest of the way.

Suddenly Katooni started softly to cry.
Petro who was in front of her reached back and grabbed her hand.
'Katooni we're almost there. Don't worry.'
He wanted to comfort her but couldn't in his actual position.
They continued crawling until they reached the hangar.
They left the ventilation shaft behind a few boxes so they kept unseen by everyone. In contrast to the rest of the temple this part was almost completely quiet what led to the conclusion that not many jedi had made it to the ships yet. Petro examined the area. There were standing a few clones at the door but the rest was clear. He gave Katooni a sign and the two rushed to a nearby ship. They were almost there when they suddenly felt a disturbance in the force. Both of them turned around to face the famous Anakin Skywalker, the hero of the Republic. They could clearly feel the dark presence which enveloped the jedi knight. He wore a dark cloak and his eyes were yellow like the ones of a sith. Skywalker activated his blue lightsaber and attacked the padawans. They blocked his blows the best they could but had no chance against the skilled jedi knight. He was way too strong for them. Pitilessy he drove them back to the edge of the platform. Skywalker pushed Petro almost down the edge with a forcepush and used this moment to concentrate his full power on the girl. Katooni did a great job in deflecting his blow but her strength finally decreased. Petro was already up again and wanted to come to her rescue but it was too late. Skywalker's blue blade pushed trough her limp body directly into her heart. She turned her head to Petro and gave him a sad smile. Petro had to watch Skywalker how he simply pulled the lightsaber out, again leaving Katooni back on the ground.
'Noooooooooo!' Petro jumped forward and attacked Skywalker.
His blue blade crashed with as much power against the one of the jedi knight as he could offer. He even managed to drive him back a little, but had no chance to resist the following forcepush which pushed him down the edge. Petro could grap the metal preventing the fall into death.

Suddenly a ship appeared behind him and shot. He was surprised that he wasn't hit by a single one which led to the conclusion that the shots didn't aim at him. Petro swung himself back on the platform while Skywalker was deflecting the shots. As the young padawan turned around he saw the senator Bail Organa sitting in the cockpit of a ship shooting at Skywalker. The ramp was down and Petro used his chance jumping on it. He entered the ship and closed the ramp.
He sank to the ground and started crying. Petro knew that jedi don't cry but he didn't care in this moment. Everything he felt was endless pain. And anger on the fallen jedi who should kill the sith, not become one. The young padawan promised himself that Skywalker would pay for murdering Katooni...

This is my first story I publish. I'd like to know what you think of it so please leave a comment. Anything I could improve (writhing style,...)?
I hope you enjoyed it :)