Endless pain

Petro opened the door to the cockpit.
'Hello young man.'
'Senator.' Petro bowed to him.
'Thank you for saving my life. I'm deeply indebted to you.'
'You're welcome. I'm glad I came just in time.'
Not for Katooni...
As if Organa knew what he was thinking he added 'But I'm sorry I couldn't save your friend.'
'It's not your fault Senator....it's Skywalkers.'
'Skywalker?'
'Yes, it was him under the cloak. He's a sith now.'
'Unbelievable...'
'Senator may I ask what's going on? Why do the clones attack the temple?'
The young padawan sounded really scared even if he tried to hide his fear.
'They execute Order 66. Palpatine declared the Jedi for corrupt. He turned the Republic into the Great Galactic Empire.'
'The Chancellor?' asked Petro incredulous.
'Yes. I contacted Master Yoda. We'll meet him and Master Kenobi on Polis Massa.'
Petro sat down next to the senator in the co-pilote seat.
They kept silent for the rest of the flight.
Petro stared out of the window and grieved for Katooni. He promised Katooni to take revenge for her someday...

Bail Organa and Petro arrived on the asteroid belt and were immediately greeted by Master Yoda.
'Hello Master Yoda.'
'Senator. Petro you brought I see. Good to see it is a Padawan has survived. But full of pain and anger you are I sense. Your friend Katooni didn't survive.'
'Master.' Petro gulped and bowed to the grant master.
'Come with me. Meditate we will about this together.'
Petro followed the grant master.
'Master, did Master Kenobi already arrive?'
'No, still on his mission he is.'
The padawan wanted to ask on which mission Master Kenobi was but decided against it.
They entered an empty room and sat cross-legged on the ground.
'What happened you must tell me.'
Petro sighed. 'Katooni and I wanted to escape the temple so we went to the hangar. But when we had reached it we were surprised by...by master Skywalker. But he wasn't the same, he changed. His eyes glow yellow and he attacked us. I assume he became a sith. And...and...' his voice began trembling. After a deep breath he continued.
'He killed Katooni.' Tears started falling down his face. He felt the anger swelling up in him.
'Calm down you must young one. Fear and anger the ways of the sith they are. Same problem young Skywalker had and still has. Revenge you want for your friend I sense.'
Petro responded nothing on this statement. There's no sense in denying the truth, especially when you're talking to Master Yoda.
'Meditate you must Petro. Find some piece with the help of the force you will.'
Yoda left the meditation room. But Petro was way too churned for meditating. In his memories he had this picture of Skywalker killing Katooni, like a never ending film.
Tears started falling down his face again.
He activated his lightsaber and slashed the wall until it was covered all over by deep cuts.

Obi-Wan just arrived from his mission on Mustafar for meeting Master Yoda.
But at first he had to bring Padmé to the medical station.
Senator Bail Organa and Master Yoda already waited for him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The events of the last hours were probably the worst in his entire life...
The Clones he has trusted turned on him...
The fall of the Republic...
Padmé's death...
And Anakin becoming a sith...
It felt like a fresh cut which won't stop bleeding for a long time.
And it hurt so much...never did Obi-Wan feel pain like this in his entire life.
By know, Anakin should be completely burned in magma.
His best friend...his brother...his son...
Obi-Wan had to sit down on a supply box. He wasn't able to breath because of this pressure.
Invisible but clearly there.
The questions which mistakes he made that Anakin has fallen kept buzzing in his head.
Is it his fault? Did he not train him sufficient? Was Master Yoda, all these years ago, right in refusing to train this little boy from Tatooine? And the newborn twins? What shall happen to them? Who will raise them?
These and many more were on his mind right now and weighed heavily on him.
Suddenly a scream roused him out of his thoughts.
Kenobi approached the room from which the scream came and entered it.
He saw the young padawan from one of Ahsoka's last missions. The boy slashed the wall with his lightsaber.
'Petro! Stop!'
But the young padawan ignored the order of the Jedi Master and kept slashing the wall.
With the force Obi-Wan pulled the lightsaber out of the boys hand, floated it into his own and deactivated it.
'What's going on here?' Obi-Wan demanded.

Petro told him everything what happened and when he finished Master Kenobi kept silent at first.
'I'm glad you survived this...this massacre.' He pulled the sobbing padawan in a comforting hug. Suddenly Senator Bail Organa entered.
'I'm sorry for disturbing, but we have to discuss a few things Master Kenobi.'
'Yes, Senator Organa. Petro stay here. We'll inform you about our next steps after the meeting.'
The Padawan nodded and stood behind in the room. After some minutes he fell asleep on the ground.

The young padawan had a dream. He stood in the temple garden with his fellow jedi students. They were all here: Gungi, Byph, Zatt, Ganodi and Katooni.
They were standing a few steps away from him. He wanted to approach them but he couldn't.
In front of him was something like an invisible wall.
Petro put his hands on the 'wall'.
He screamed their names but it appeared that they couldn't hear him.
They looked at him with sad smiles.
The padawans slowly began to disappear one by one, apart from Katooni.
Despairingly, he banged his fists against the wall but it didn't help anything.
Suddenly Katooni stepped forward and touched him but he couldn't feel any contact.
'Katooni, what's going on? Where are they? Are they all dead?'
She didn't say anything but Petro already knew the answer.
'Katooni I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that I wasn't strong enough to save you. It's all my fault. You didn't want to go to the hangar and I forced you.'
She shook her head. 'Petro, it wasn't your fault. And yes, I'm dead but you have to go on. Don't give up. I saw your future and it's worth fighting for it, trust me. I will never leave you, I promise. I'm always by your side.'
She gave him a kiss on his cheak. And he felt the kiss. Katooni and the temple garden disappeared. Everything around him was black now and he fell into this darkness...