Week 4

Today second chapters must be submitted!! Remember they must have a max of 2000 words and include the theme of Christmas in this chapter. You are allowed, and encouraged to ask people to read and vote your chapter because advertising is totally permitted and very much a part of this competition!  

The votes from your first chapter will not count in the tallying of the points, only votes from the chapter you have just posted will count so make sure people voting help out the current chapter! 

Once again here are the match ups along with the name of their newly posted chapter, if they have submitted one

Make sure to message me the title of the chapter when you post it (Obviously the chapter should be in the book that you posted two weeks ago, and the story should flow and continue these aren't mini stories within a book its like chapter book) 

1. Rehma (2_Christmas at the North Pole) VS Brittney 

2. Alyssa NO SUBMISSION  VS Issy (two)

3. @_batpunk (Chapter 2) VS Hayden

4. Steph VS Ellie (Chapter 2)

Remember that every vote counts. This week will be a bit different though! Because I will be vacationing in Mexico this week, and will not have wifi, this voting period will last TWO WEEKS! (that way I don't miss tallying the points and things are fair for everyone) 

So at the end of the two weeks (Sunday January 2 2016) the winners will be announced, along with new match ups and a new chapter to be written. Good Luck and happy advertising.

If you have any questions don't be shy to ask.