Not again

Maryse POV

Today was the day that they were going to have Greg funeral, so I got Rebeca ready but she wouldn't stop giggling which made me giggle, I felt someone watching when I turned around nobody was there you just see a black shadow. Was Perrie back? Maybe I'm just tried?

Niall POV

After I got ready I heard giggling which I knew it was Becky, and Maryse when I got to Becky room there was a shadow and that figure looked like Perrie, but I was about that shadow was about to come out when I ran to the kitchen where my mum and dad were.

- after funeral -

After the funeral my mum was crying when Maryse was hugging trying to make my mum feel better, I know how it feels Maryse was like that when her mom died for a week, she didn't eat,sleep,or talked to me until she probably got over it. I really don't know why Perrie would say that Maryse only cared about herself, that's a huge lie I married Maryse for that reason she is an beautiful,honest,innocent,kinda of a diva when it comes to Louis, oh louis he's weird very.

Anyways, Maryse calmed my mum down, she came to me and she knew I needed her so she gave me a hug her arm around my neck, and my hands on her waist, we stayed like that until I was ok, this is why I love my princesse, she's always there for, but you want to know something after we got married we haven't fight for 1 year, and if we did there were cute fights about who's cuter, or who's loves who more, and somethings about the celebrities crushes and couples of course we always but both of us that we are cuter than ever.

TBC on my vacation wrote this chapter on the plane don't judge me lol

Love u guys