Oh my god

Maryse POV

So after all of us posted the pic I took and posted online that pic went viral they all loved it and everyone started to send me tweets saying how amazing that was and how happy they were that Elounor was back together, but when I showed it to the guys and the girls they were laughing but Liam saw the tweet of perrie saying " hope your happy now you guys can keep going on with your lives without me @maryseoffical @louistomlinson @nialloffical etc. hope you guys are happy you guys got ur wish see you in hell guys. After we read that tweet we all started to feel bad and Eleanor pulled me out of there and we were all going to perrie flat we all couldn't get in zayn and Louis gave their keys to perrie but I didn't so I opened the door and Eleanor went o go look for her I was looking in her bedroom when I went to her walk in closet and saw something I didn't want to see I saw Emily all cut up and I started to scream to when everyone started to see when there was a note on the baby so I got the note and read it and it said " to everyone wish you all the best" before I even finished reading we heard a gun shot Eleanor was already in there and she was on the ground bleeding Louis went to go call the cops when someone got me from behind and started to drag me down the Stairs I started to scream but when everyone got downstairs it was to late I was thrown in the back seat of a car and we started to run away.

Perrie POV

I knew it was all going to work I put fake blood on Emily and Eleanor went to the bathroom to go to look for me and she was about to say my name I shot her and then everyone started to come in but I got Maryse and took her out of there and that thing is going to die today. When we got to the place where Maryse was going to die she was already out of car running for her life when two cars came and parked they all came out and got Maryse and started hugging her like there was no tomorrow ( it's was week Maryse was missing).

Niall POV

Its been a week since Maryse was missing but we found her because they traced and found the directions to where perrie was going to take Maryse and kill her so we got cops and we got Maryse back there were 3 cops cars with polices officers in each car, they took perrie to prison, and an ambulance came and took Maryse to the hospital because she has not eaten in one week and she looks skinner than ever. When we got to the hospital Eleanor was already out of the hospital for 2 days now and they called Maryse parents to let them know but what they told us that really,got us all exited was that Maryse was pregnant but the baby was fine nothing has happened to the baby. When I heard that I fell to ground crying of happiness when all of us were.

- 10 months later-

Niall POV

So Maryse and I are married we have our perfect little girl Rebecca and perrie is out of our lives for ever. Zayn is dating Maryse and Eleanor cousin Emma and they are so cute together.

Maryse POV

So I has Rebecca about one month ago but she is an easy baby but a night she's a pain but she has niall and mine blue eyes, mine and niall's blond hair, well lets just say she looks like both of us. Well sort of the boys are happy but Louis is bugging me to make her a little carrot for Halloween and Halloween is 4 months away, but Louis already bought Rebecca the costume so lets just see how this goes.

Tbc hope u guys like this chapter