Introduction: The Sublunary Debris

"Evacuate! Evacuate!"

"It's calculated that it will fall at 3 in the morning tomorrow."

"Tell the citizens in Cestar to evacuate now!"

"Get the farscope ready!"

"Keep the people in safety. Announce and report as a news!"

"The place is getting darker and hotter! The debris is nearing!"

"It's landing! Leave!"

*Earlier That Day*

"An unidentified orb is lingering near the Waffletopian exosphere. It is reported to be orbiting a certain spot. The astronomers reviewed that it is revolving in a completion of 5 hours. The weird object is told to be an asteroid rich in explosive elements and Lithium, Hydrogen, Helium, Barium, Raden, Xenon, and highly productive in Dysprosium, Erbium, Strotium, Tecnitium, Rubidium, Uranium, Copper, Telenium, Iodine, Osmium, and Nickel..." The reporter spoke, as the screen had a slideshow of the undetermined object in the planet's exosphere.

"Captain, what should we do about this?" The highly trusted assistant questioned their leader.

The captain fixed his hat and spun his swivel chair around to face the assistant who is constantly waiting for the captain's response. "We should discover the item's weaknesses first. I can tell how highly productive this is in money. Selling it to the neighbors would give bigger currency. Just don't tell the Government about our plan this time, okay?"

"Promised." The assistant acquiesced with an assertive and firm nod. "And an advantage, captain. Our group will be world famous even as it is."

"Yes, I agree. And the result is a prestigious award." The captain grinned at their plan. "After all, we are the most trusted group of the Government."

"I agree, captain. We should show how much we care and be legitimate about it as we secretly do the plan exposing our good diversions." The assistant annexed to the plan.

"This is why I trust you, my assistant. We would soon rule together after we catch that danger already. You will rule too." The captain said, standing up and flashing his assistant a devilish smile.

His assistant smiled in excitement. 'This is my chance to show how I deserve to rule too.' The assistant thought to herself, bedazzled.

"Let's go and call a meeting to our other agents." The captain said, looking at his watch.

The assistant's smile turned into a face of worry and fear. "Captain, how if the Government finds out?"

"They won't. They gave this house and facility to us. Plus, we removed the CCTVs and the windows' glass panes are 100% sound proof. And don't forget the black curtains that cannot be seen through. We are fully protected." The captain grinned. "Call them."

"Yes, sir." The assistant immediately followed, approaching the captain's desk and getting the intercom.

"Government Protection and Safety Agents. A meeting will be announced at the Court room. Meeting time; ASAP. I repeat, meeting time; ASAP."

The assistant's words flowed through the speakers of all the rooms in the bulwark house.

*In the original planet; Waffletopia*
*In the Array Reporting Hall*

*RING RING* *click*

"Hello? Your highness?" The man spoke through the phone.

"Hello, Lance." The queen greeted. "It's about that object in our planet's exosphere, right?" The queen traced the her fingers against each other.