"Oh f*ck you!" I said while laughing.

"Nahh, I rather f*ck you" He said while smirking.

He burst out laughing at my reaction.

My eyes were wide and my mouth wide open. I was shocked that he just said that.

"Keep that big mouth for later babe!" He said while smirking.

At first I didn't get what he meant then after a few seconds I realized what he meant.

"You're such a f*cking pervert!" I said to him while laughing.

"So what movie do you want?" Harry asked me.

"Umm? The Sinister?" I said to him but it came out more of a question.

"Good choice" Harry said while smirking.

*During The Movie*

"Why didn't you tell me this movie was really scary!!" I said to Harry as I hid my head in the crook of his neck.

"You knew they were both scary" Harry said trying not to laugh.

As I looked up at the T.V I quickly regretted it. Lets just say something really scary happend.

Well it must have scared me a lot because next thing I knew I was in Harry's lap. My head burried in the crook of his neck.

"Having fun there?" Harry asked with an amused look on his face.

"I got scared ok! Don't make fun of me!"

"I'm not. I'm quite comfortable here actually" Harry said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Whatever flirt"