Chapter 1 - Sky

As I peel open my eyes I search the room, trying to ignore this annoying buzz in my head. I see red cups everywhere, mostly knocked over, some not. There's spills of who knows what littering the floor, curtains are pulled down, lying on the floor left and right - theres no furniture in sight. What the hell happened last night?

Turning my head, I look down the main hallway, easily seeing all the way down it, due to lack of furniture. Near the end of the hallway, theres a pile of people, all completely naked, Some I notice as friends, some not.

I look to my other side, seeing Xavier, my bestfriend, laying next to me, naked and asleep. I look down, realizing that i'm naked as well. What the hell? I never do this kind of stuff. Why am I naked? And is this what a hangover feels like?

I never drink. Not enough to get drunk, or get a hangover or anything, just a shot now and then with X (X is a nickname for his bestfriend - not the drug.)

Did I really get drunk?

That might explain why my whole body hurts, especially my ass. Is that what happened? Like some type of crazy sex party or something? No no no. I probably just fell on my ass after doing something stupid. Yeah. I'm sure i'm still a virgin.

Yeah. I'm not easy. I've kept it for 18 years, definitely not easy.

"Mmmmhm." I hear someone who I automatically identify as Xavier groan. I look over seeing X rubbing his head, beginning to pry open his eyes. "Sky?" X says. "Hey man." I reply "what the hell happened last night?" He said, still rubbing his head in annoyance. "That's what I was going to ask you."

"Why are you naked? I thought you didn't do this type of stuff." "I don't- I mean- I normally don't -I can't remember anything." I said honestly. I can't remember anything, and this thumping in my head definitely isn't helping. "Me neither.- I gotta throw up man."

X said to me, before releasing a large amount of bile next to him. Gross. At least he didn't do it in the other direction, or else it would have landed directly on me. "I'm gonna get up now." I said, not wanting to smell his last meal. "Me too." He agreed.

Helping each other up, we walk to the kitchen, or try to al least. The kitchen is filled with every piece of furniture from the entire apartment - What the fuck? "What the-" We said in sync. After a moment of staring at the combobulation, X breaks the silence. "Yeah- I don't think we're gonna be able to move this rite now- you wanna go somewhere else?" 'Agreed." I add.

"Wanna go back to sleep?" "Yeah." I say, and we walk to X's bedroom, seeing the comforter all messed up, covered in a crusty substance, obviously dried semen. We each grab a corner of the thick blanket, throwing it, watching it land in the corner of X's bedroom floor.

"Wanna just pretend last night didn't happen?" X asks, tiredly. "Yes." I say, and we drift back into a deep sleep

A/N I had to re-write this because it got deleted, so it's not exactly the way I want it but, it'll have to do. Also, there are going to do weekly updates on this book, normally I don't have an update schedule, but I thought it would be good because these chapters are longer than what I normally write (this chapter isn't but future chapters will be) <3