Chapter 4

Kylin Pov
It was a Monday and I was happy cause I get to see Misty. She's something really special to me. Something I've never felt with anyone else I feel with her. We're more than friends but not official yet. I'm thinking about making it official though some time soon.
I got up did my hygiene things then got dressed. I put on my green and gray polo , Blue jeans and Liberty Jordan's. I got my phone and texted Misty
Me : GoodMorning 😘
Babyy❤️: GoodMorning 😍
Me : I'm picking you up for school so be ready 
Babyy❤️ : Okay
I got up to go get me some breakfast from the kitchen. Since my mom had died when I was 12 I've lived with my dad but he was always gone in the morning for work. I ate some cereal then left. Once I got to Misty house I honked the horn and she came out.
   "GoodMorning" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek
   "GoodMorning" she replied blushing, "You look nice today"
   "You look cute to" I said, "I gotta surprise for you this weekend"
   "Oh Really" she said
   "Yeah you'll like it" I said
We pulled up into the school parking lot and started for class. Before we reached the door i grabbed her arm.
   "Have a good day beautiful" he said
   "Thanks, you to sexy" she said kissing my lips
I smiled and walked into class. Once school was over I waited by the car for Misty. She came out the school her bestfriend Ciaunna. She walked to the car and saw me smiling.
   "I'm riding with Ciaunna home we have some places to go" she said
   "Okay" I said and got in the car
Once I got home I started setting everything up for this weekend. I wanted everything to be perfect.

Short Chapter
Good Chapter Coming Next😬