Letter #14

Dear GOD,
I am so sorry it has taken me forever to right you again. So much has happened since the last time I wrote you. I received my next belt rank, I passed my finals, and I injured my leg. I did it during my belt test. I was doing a flying side kick and I must have landed wrong and injured my knee. I also fell in a whole and sprained my ankle twice. Yesterday I want to the doctor and we told me I have to see an orthopedic surgeon to see if i have to have surgery. The doctor told me that I might my torn some vital muscles in my knee and damaged some nerves in my ankle. If I do have to have the surgery I won't be able to write for awhile sorry. But with the time I have right now want to tell you how I am doing in school. I am making all a's and I am a red-black belt in Karate. I have lots of friends but they think I am weird because I am Catholic. I am even afraid to say my prayer for when I eat at school. When I did do it this one time I got these I weird looks from everyone like I had just grown a second head. When I tried to explain they just kept looking at me weird. Someone in my class even told me that Catholicism is wrong and that I should believe in it, and sometimes I find myself wanting to believe them but I know I shouldn't. Please help me not to be afraid or stray from the path you have sent me on. Please help me heal so I can get better and help my family around the house. Please watch over my family, friends, and I boyfriend over the break.

Your Faith Servant,
Ari