Chapter 3 You Turned Me Into A What Now

Codis POV

I wake up and look around. I'm in a strange bed. Where the fuck am i? Then i remember what happened last night. One Fucking Direction drinking my best friend. Niall Fucking Horan carried me into his room and then my memory is blank from there. I get up and walk towards the bedroom door silently. I press my ear up to the door and hear quiet yelling. "You bit her and didn't kill her?!" "I'm sorry,i just couldn't do it, there's something about her." "She's 15 you fucking idiot." "Now we have to kill her." "No can't." "Why not Harry, its not like she even fancies you, she fancies Niall we can all tell." What i dont fancy him i mean like him, stupid british talk. "Am i the only one that noticed she hasn't said anything to us at all, the only time I've even heard her speak was when she was arguing with her friend yesterday." "She talked to me a little yesterday." "Its because she can't talk to boys." "What why not?" "When she tries to she starts stuttering and freaking out." "So now we have a 15 year old girl vampire in the other room that can't even talk to us?" Im a what now?

I stupidly run into the living room completely pissed off and confused. "What. The. Fuck. Did. You. Asswholes. Do. To. Me." i say. Zayn walks up to me and puts a arm on my shoulder. I go to brush it off but i can't move. I open my mouth to speak, well i try to open my mouth. I look around completely petrified. I look at Niall with pleading eyes. "Come on Zayn, let her go." Niall says. Zayn looks at Niall and sighs and lets me free of whatever that was. For some reason my feet take me over to Niall and my arms wrap around his stomach in a hug. Then i remember his red eyes. I jump back from him. I glance at the door, hoping none of these monsters saw it. I run for the door, only to be knocked out by Harry.

I fall to the ground clutching my head. He hit my hard enough to possibly kill me, why am i only getting a headache from it. I feel something wet on my hand and look at it. My head is bleeding!?! I sit there starring at my hand like its a monster. I look up at Niall,"w-what am i?" i ask him in a small voice. "One of us now love." I stand up suddenly angry. "Well then what the fuck are you?!?" i scream. Harry comes at me again but this time i was expecting it, i turned around and shoved him back, as hard as i could, which sent him across the room. I

look at my hands again. I sigh and sit down in defeat,"just kill me already." i say, barely audible. "I'm not going to kill you Codi." I can't help it,i get angry again and scream,"WELL WHY THE FUCK NOT? DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID TO HARRY? I'M A FUCKING MONSTER." Harry gets up and looks completely fine.

I look at Niall one last time before walking off towards his room. I can't help but feel drawn to him right now, like i need him, his touch, his kiss. I last down on the bed and stare out the ceiling. I hear the bedroom door open. I look up and its Niall.

"Im sorry about last night, if i push you to do something you dont want to do just tell me." he says sitting on the bed. I sit up and crawl into his lamp. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. He lays down so im straddling him. I expected to feel the need to breath but i dont. He flips us over so that he's straddling me. He starts kissing my neck and i moan in pleasure. Suddenly he stops,"is this what you want?" I nod my head yes before i even think it through. He smiles and says," not here." I look at him confused. He grabs my hand and pulls me up. We walk into the main room and i ignore the looks of confusion. He takes me into the hall and into my room. As soon as the door is closed and locked he smashes his lips onto mine. He bites my lip (not hard but it did something to me) and i open my mouth, inviting his tongue in. He picks me up and takes me into a room. He shoves me up against the wall and kisses me roughly. I kiss him back. He picks me up and takes me to the bed. He sets me down and straddles me. He pulls away from the kiss and takes his shirt off. I look at his abs and can't help but touch them. He leans down and starts kissing my neck, earning a moan from me. He slides his hands under my shirt and takes it off. I freeze and pull away from him. I see hurt flash across his face,"what's wrong?" "I-I dont kno what to do." i tell him and its true,i have no idea what im supposed to do. "Dont worry, I'll help you." He looks at my bra like its a monster. He literally grabs it and rips it off me. I look at him and i look at his pants. I fumble with the button and eventually give up. He takes his pants off and kisses me. He moves down my jawline to my neck. He looks up at me. I feel his hands go down to my shorts and slide them off. I starts kissing my neck again and i feel his teeth graze my neck and i shiver. "Bite me please." he whispers. I look at him confused but then i look at his neck and feel the urge to sink my teeth in and drink his blood. I start sucking on his neck and graze my teeth across his skin. I swipe my tongue across my teeth and two are sharper than the rest. I sink my teeth in his neck and start drinking. His blood in my mouth is sending a unknown pleasure through my body. He moan and i shiver. I continue to suck his blood. I feel him kissing my neck and then he starts sucking my blood. I feel connected to him.