Chapter 2 Concerts and Dead Bodies

Codis POV

I check the time its 9:30. Shit the concert starts in 30 minutes. I run into the main room of our suite and see Nikol is on her phone. "Nikol the concert starts in 30 minutes we need to get ready." She nods and we both run off to our rooms.

I get ready and walk into the main room again and see Nikol is already out there.

Im wearing purple bleached streaked skinny jeans, a neon green tank top, tiger print crop top, and my neon green double tongue converse. My hair is down and straight a usual, im wearing black eyeliner and clear lip gloss. Nikol is wearing a sleevless black dress that flows around the bottom and stops mid-thigh, a thin red belt that sits under her chest, and tall black heels with studs on the back. She has on mascara and light pink lip gloss and her hair is its normal curly self. It may seem like she's over dressed but she makes it work.

I hand her, her ticket and back stage pass. We put our passes around our necks and walk out the door. We run to the elevator and press the button. As the door closes, we hear running and a hand goes into the door making it open again. Whose that, we're like the only people on this floor. The door opens all the way and standing there is all 5 members of One Direction. They get in quickly and smile at us. I notice Louis keeps glancing at Nikol. I heard him and Eleanor broke up and it was really hard on him. Plus Louis has always been her favorite member soo when i tell her about this later she'll freak out. I keep feeling like im being watched but when i look around nobody is even looking my way. I get pulled out of my thoughts by a british accent saying," so where are you beautiful ladies going?" I see Louis standing there looking at Nikol and i kno he said it and was directing the question to her. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. You see i can't talk to any guys, i haven't even had a boyfriend or even my first kiss yet so i doubt I'll be able to talk to super hot famous guys. I here a chuckle coming from somewhere in here but i can't tell from who. "Oh you kno, out." Nikol its going to tell them im guessing. The elevator stops and we all get out. We let them yo ahead and them get a cab. We pull up to the arena filled with screaming girls. We hand the guy our tickets and go to our seats.

We sang and danced until finally my favorite song by them came on Everything About You. I sang like crazy during that song. But right in the middle of Nialls solo he paused. I looked at him and he was starring right at me. He shook his head slightly and them finished his song. After the concert was over we went back stage.

I showed security my pad and he let us by. He walked us into a room and left. A few seconds later they come in. I smile at them and look down. Nikol waves. Niall sits down next to me and smiles at me. I freeze, im getting thus weird vibe off them and i dont like it. Liam says," hey do you wanna have a movie marathon at the hotel, you can ride home with us. I don't do anything while Nikol nods eagerly, earning a excited smile from Louis. Zayn looks at Nikol and licks his lips. What's that about he has a girlfriend doesn't he? I shake it off and go back to zoning them out. Don't get me wrong, there cool but i can't talk to them. Somebody comes in and says its time to leave.

We all pile into the car and drive to the hotel. Im in a very uncomfortable place, Harry is on one side of me and Niall on the other, and there both during add close as they possibly can. We pull into the parking lot and the minute the car stops i jump out of the car. Nikol meets me in the elevator while the guys talk to a few fans.

N: they said there gonna meet us up there

C: ok

N: your coming to the movie marathon

C: what why

N: cuz i said so

C: ugh fine

The elevator stops and we get out. Nikol slips out of her heels and we run to our room. "I'm gonna get in my pajamas Nikol, im not gonna sit and watch movies in my regular clothes." She nods and i walk into my room. I slide out of my clothes, leaving on my neon green tank top. I put on some black short shorts and walk into the main room. I sit down and wait for Nikol. She comes out of her room with her hair up in a messy bun, a Snoopy tank top with matching Snoopy pajama pants. We go across the hall and Nikol knocks on the door. We hear a faint "its open" and we walk in.

I see Liam leaving the kitchen with popcorn, Louis putting on a movie, Zayn tapping away on his phone, Niall trying to steal popcorn from Liam, and Harry with a towel wrapped around his waist running to what im guessing is to his room. Quite a sight actually. Niall looks up from the popcorn bowl and sees me, his face immediately brightens up. He runs over to the couch and sits down by one of the arms and pats the seat next to him,"sit here Codi." I look at Nikol and she nods her head and them she goes and sits next to Louis. I sit down next to Niall and Harry comes out of the room in shorts and a vneck tshirt.

He sees me siting next to Niall and shoots him daggers then he smiles at me. I brush it off and turn back to the tv. I feel the cushion next to me sink down, i look over and Harry is during really close to me again. I lean back and try to ignore the to boys next to me. "Can i talk to you, alone?" Niall asks me quietly. I nod my head and he grabs my hand and leads me out into the hall. "Can we go in your room?" He asks. I nod and unlock the door. He walks in and i follow him, closing the door behind me. I turn around and am immediately shoved up against the wall.

I look up and see Niall is standing infront of me, eyes full of lust, love, and something else i couldn't read, hunger maybe. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out, remember i can't talk to boys. He looks me in the eye for a few more seconds then kisses me. I stand there frozen til it sinks in, Niall Horan is kissing me. My first kiss is with a super hot famous Irish guy. I kiss him back, hoping im doing it right because im doing it off instinct with no idea what to do. He licks my bottom lip and before i can even think i open my mouth. Our tongues dance together until i start to feel out if breath but he doesn't. I try to pull away but he doesn't let me at first. He does and then starts kissing my neck. He sucks on my sweet spot. Without thinking i moan in pleasure. What am i doing, should i stop him? I guess me moaning got him excited because he stopped sucking and told me to jump. Before i could stop myself i did and wrapped my legs around his waist with my arms around his neck. He places his hands on my on my butt and carries me to the couch. He sits down and situates my legs so im straddling him. He moves his hands up my thighs and squeezes them gently. He slides his hands up my thighs and into my shorts. I don't even notice til his hands are in my underwear. I tense and pull away from him.

"I-I barely even kno you, im 15, im- i dont want to do this yet." He nods in understanding and then says," well then im sorry." What he's sorry, what is he sorry for? Pushing me into doing something i dont want to? No, he said it like something was going to happen. I looked up at him and his eyes are red and full of hunger and regret. I turn around on instinct and run, not to the elevator,i didn't think i would make it there, but to his hotel room. I open the door and am greeted by 4 more red eyes. I look around for Nikol,i see her laying on the couch. Her dark blue eyes are dead and Louis is on top of her, all of there mouths covered in blood and she has bite marks all over her arms and neck. I didn't hear the door open.

I turn around and run right into a muscley chest. I look up and Niall is standing there, angry and hungry. I try to go around him but he stops me and throws me over his shoulder and starts walking.

In that moment i stop fighting him. I then kno that i, Codi Greene, normal 15 year old girl, will die in the hands of the vampires most of you kno as One Direction.

So i decided to update on my birthday. Lemme kno what you guys think of the new chapter. Update sometime soon!

~Vote

~Fan

~Comment

~Stay Beautiful