Reader X Kikyo

"Im telling you sir, there is definitely an evil that surrounds your house. Allow me and my friends to stay here tonight, and the evil will be gone in the morning."
The old man looked at Miroku curiously. His eyes darting back and forth from you, to Miroku.
"Hmm... Very well then. But be gone in the morning. I have a special guest coming and I dont need you bothering her."
"Not at all sir,and may i ask, who is your special guest?"
Not even inside yet and Miroke is being a perv.
"She is a priestess, and that is all you need to know." With that the old man walked away. No one need to say a thing, for they were all thinking of the same person. You had only recently joined the group and found nothing suggestive about what the man had said. Even so, there was a heavy air around everyone.
"Inuyasha?" Miroku asked, in a serious tone.
"Maybe." but that was his only answer. You and your friends settle down inside the house and sit around the small fire that was a-glow.
"Ah, its good to get warm after all those cold nights in the forest." Shippo said, snuggling up the the fire. Kagome pulled out a board game from her backpack and Sango and Shippo crowded around. Miroku wasnt nearly as interested in the game as he was in the way Sango was sitting. Inuyasha sat apart from the group of course. There was a full moon out that night, and Inuyasha's hair resembled the night sky. He was human. You walk over to him and touch his hair.
"What are you doing?" he asked irritated.
"Sorry, its jus that ive never seen your hair black before."
"Yeah and?!" he growled.
"Its... Just pretty. NICE i mean."
"Hm..." Inuyasha humphed. But there was a slight pickness to his cheeks. You sigh and look out the window.
Theres nothing to do. Wait, what was that?
As you stare outside you see a long, slender, white shape gently float by.
"What about you?"
You turn around and see Kagome starring at you.
"Hm? What?"
She laughed a little. "I said, what about you? Do you want to play a game?"
"Oh, yeah. Sure."
You sit and join your friends, listening to all there ideas. But as hard as you try to concentrate on them, something is pulling your attention to the dark forest outside.
Was it a demon? But it was so beautiful...
You look at Inuyasha.
Hes a demon, but hes not terrifying. Could it have been an angel?
"Come...to me..."
You look around, but no one was talking. You shake your head as if the voice would go away.
"Give me... Your... Soul..."
Suddenly a bag was pushed in your face. You look up blinking away the confusion.
"An item. You need to place an item in the bag." Kagome was smiling.
They didnt hear it?
You fumble through your pockets and pull out a small arow head.
"What was this game called again?" you ask, trying to sound like you were paying attention the whole time.
"Seven minutes in heaven. I asked if you wanted to play and you shook your head."
"Yeah, no, i do. I just forgot the name, sorry."
Kagome shakes the bag and holds it out. Sango comes up and pulls out a small red tie. She looks at everyone, but Kagome claimed it.
"No way!...." Miroku shouted, almost bouncing off the walls.
Sango rolls her eyes.
"Come on Kagome."
They walk outside and close the door. Instantly, Miroku was pushed as far onto the window as he could.
"I cant see anything."
"Thats because your fogging the glass." Shippo pointed out.
"Come out..."
You walk to the glass and rub a small circle of clarity on the fogged up window. You peek out, but see nothing. Sango and Kagome were just sitting together.
Whos out there?
"Youre both perverts." Inuyasha said from his gloomy corner.
"You got that right." Shippo agreed.
~Several pervy minutes later...~
"Ok, whos next?" Kagome asked, holding out the bag. Miroku jumped up, smiling as wide as he could. He reached in and pulled out a wooden top. Shippo hid behind Inuyasha.
"Shippo?" Miroku called. Inuyasha immediately gave him up, and tossed him to Miroku.
"Have fun you two." Sango and Kagome laughed.
Inuyasha smiled slightly from under the shadows.
"I...need you... Come to me..."
You cover your ears and plead for the voice to go away.
Why does no one else hear it?
~several minutes later...~
Shippo sat in his own corner, quietly nursing his head, while Miroku lay by the fire, obvious tiny red scratches covering his face.
"M-miroku?" Sango asked.
"I dont wanna talk about it."
"Ok,.... So.. Next?" Kagome asked.
You stand up and walk to the bag. You reach in and pull out a Kamasutra. Miroku stands up, not at all excited. You walk outside with him. As you step outside, a sudden chill takes your breath away.
"Whoa, its cold out here."
Miroku looks annoyed, "no its not."
He looks at you and sighs.
"Look, its not that i dont like you, or didnt want you, but my face really hurts from Shippo's tiny claws."
"I understand. You sit here, and ill take a short walk."
You took his silence as agreement. You step off the porch, and look at the forest. A light wind blows through your hair.
"Follow..."
As you listen to the wind, an eel like creature floats by you.
Was that the thing i seen earlier?
A second one appears. Then a third.
"Follow..."
You watch as the creatures disappear into the forest. You follow them, mesmerized by their light. The woods get darker and colder, you can barely see the stars through the tree branches.
You start to feel light headed, empty. The further you follow, the less energy you have. You see a figure of someone,... A woman sitting on the ground. The creatures are floating around her, and they're dropping small glowing orbs on her.
"Are... You ok?" you ask, daring to get closer. The women didnt move. You inch closer. Her eyes flicker open.
"Youve made it, i see."
Her voice....
She wasnt even looking at you, but instead of being afraid, you were curious.
"You were the one calling out to me."
Her lips curved slightly and she chuckled a little.
"For being so smart, you were foolish to listen to me."
The creatures gracefully floated under her arms, and pushed against her back, making her stand. The bioluminescence of these creatures lite up her face and body. She wore a plain white top, with heavy red pants. Her hair was black, and pulled loosely behind her with a white ribbon. Behind her, on the ground, was a bow with a quiver full of arows.
The priestess
"Wh- what are these things" you ask as one of the eels wrap around your arm, then float away.
"They are my soul collectors."
Soul collectors?!
"They bring me the souls of those unfortunate."
A souless priestess...
"You're Kikyo!"
The woman said nothing.
"Inuyasha speaks of you."
"Does he?" she asked. Even her voice was souless.
"Dont you care?"
"Enough about him. You have something i want... I need."
You go to move, but suddenly your limbs are heavy. You look down and see the soul collectors tightening around your arms, they pull you back against a tree. You should be terrified, but youre not. Youre intrigued by this beautiful she-demon. Kikyo slowly walks over to you, stumbling.
Shes weak...
She grabs your face, forcing you to look at her.
"Such a cute fool."
You go to protest, but your words are cut off by her lips. She leans into you, holding your face in her hands. Your eyes open wide in surprise.
Her lips are so cold. She is so cold. Is she.... Crying?
As Kikyo kisses you, a single tear fall from her cheek. You get light headed, and feel empty again.
Shes... T-taking my soul... Its... A... K-kiss of death....
Suddenly Kikyo pulls away from you, gasping for air.
"Your soul is too strong. I cant take it yet. Im still too weak."
The soul collectors gently flout her down to the ground. The ones pinning you to the tree float away. You stumble onto the ground. You look up to see her sitting in a very similar way to death. You slowly crawl to her. Tears in her eyes. As you approach, you start to feel numb. You reach out for her, pulling her to you. You wrap your arms around her protectively, holding her close. She looks up at you, tears falling. You wipe them away and smile.
"Why are you-" but before she could finish her question, you placed your lips againat hers.
"Youre... Giving me your soul..."
You could hear her voice in your head.
You can have it. Take it.
She pulls you closer to her, you feel yourself being drained. You hold her to your lips. Hers were starting to feel warm. She felt warm. You hold her tighter, waiting for death, but the emptiness faded.
"Ive only taken half..."
You let me live.
Kikyo pulls to end the kiss, but you pull her back, deepening the kiss. You feel her tongue on yours. She raises up, stronger now, and is kneeling over you. She unbuttones your pants, and pulls them off. You reach for her top, pulling it off. You fondle her breasts as she runs her hands through your hair. You feel her pull your neck back, as she kisses you again. She slowly kisses down your neck, to your chest, then to your stomach, and finally between your legs. You moan as you feel her tongue moving all around. Then you feel her fingers working around you, grabbing and pushing. She runs her nails down your stomach as you arch your back. She sits up, spreading her legs over yours, you feel her ontop of you, moving her hips from side to side, back and forth. Her nails scratch your chest. You sit up a little and she grabs your hair, pulling you closer. She roughly kisses you, biting your lower lip. Then she pushes you down, sitting right above you. You wrap your arms around her waist, and lick her pussy. She pulls your hair a little and you smile. You start fingering her at the same time. She moans louder and louder. Suddenly she sits up, pushing you back. She grabs your hips, forcing them up, and licks at you ferociously. You reach for her trying to make her stop, but she grabs your hand. Your muscles tighten, and relax. It feels so good, you cant take it anymore. She grabs at you with her fingers again, harder and faster. Her tongue moving everywhere. You moan louder and louder. She puts one hand over your mouth. You feel all your muscles start to cramp. You twitch and try to pull yourself away, but she holds you tight. Just when you think your about to explode, a sudden relief spreads over you as you cum. Kikyo sits up smiling. You pull her to you and hold her.
Shes so warm now. Is that because of my soul?
"Yes."
You forgot that she could read your mind.
"Its not just your soul though. 50 years ago i was betrayed by the man i loved. I thought i could never love again, but i was proven wrong. You wanted to give me your soul, so that i may continue. And by doing so, youve healed what little soul i have left. Ive longed for an intimate embrace, but never thought it possible."
You wipe away a tear that escaped, and kissed her. You stay, locked in eachothers embrace for what felt like forever.
"Theyer coming."
Who?
"There you are. What are you doing all the way out here?!" Inuyasha snapped as he walked through the trees. Miroku, and the others came right after him. You looked down into your arms, but Kikyo was gone. Although she only took half your soul, you felt more empty now then ever. You look up at your friends, confused.
"What are you doing on the ground? Are you hurt?" Inuyasha asked, getting impatient. "Miroku said you went for a "short" walk, that was 30minutes ago! We were worried."
It wasn't like Inuyasha to worry. Maybe it was the human in him. And maybe thats why he couldn't smell Kikyo. You stand up and brush yourself off.
"Im fine guys, thanks. I just got a little lost."
Everyone turned and headed to the house. You looked back to the forest.
Did i imagine that whole thing?
The wind picked up, and tossed your hair around. You smiled, remembering how Kikyo had played with your hair. You look at the woods a moment longer, praying for a sign that proves your wernt crazy. But nothing happened. You turn to your friends, broken hearted. Not even the fire would warm your soul tonight, not like she did. You were the last to walk onto the porch, everyone else had gone inside. You hear the faint wind blow through the trees and swear you here Kikyo's voice.
Its nothing. Im just imagining things.
You turn to go inside, and the wind whips around you.
"I love you....."
Just like that the wind stops. You smile as tears fill your eyes.
I love you too.