Introducing Ynna

Dedicated to my kpop lover friends! Lab U!

Ynna's POV

"Your going to be attending KU from now on."

What? Did I hear it right?

"What?! Why?! I cant leave my friends!" No! This cant be!

"Ynna, you must. KU is a very great school. It's for rising korean idols." Mom tried to reason out as I throwed a fit.

Just cause her and dad are famous kpop idols does'nt mean I'll follow their footsteps!

"Mom! Who said I'll be an idol in the future?!" I was furious. What about my closest friends?! What about my popularity in Freedom High?

"Honey-"

"What about Freedom high? My gang? Everything!" I was devastated!

"You can visit them. Promise you'll have a great time there!" I sighed and cross my arms.

"Are there dorms?" Her face lit up a few moments and smiled.

"Yes hun. But where you'll be staying at is... Special," Oh great! Just great.

"And you'll be starting tomorrow!"

Even more great!

Next Morning

"Ynna! Hurry!" I let out a frustrated sigh and glared daggers at mom's back.

"Mom, no need to rush you know!" I roughly grab my luggage while the maids took my boxes and went to put it in the limo.

"I know hun but it's just that I'm going to miss you!" I rolled m eyes.

My mom's weird, why the hell would she yell at me to hurry up when she misses me? Does'nt she want me to have a lone time together?

"Whatever." We got in the limo and Greg,my driver, drove.

"Ynna, remember what I told you okay?" I nodded as I look at the large elegant looking building with the words
'Korean Pop University' engraved with gold letterings towering. But what I'm greatly confused is that we parked inside of a mini mansion that is located infront of the university.

"The maids already had your things taken up to your room. Oh, and by the way you'll be staying with 6 girls." What?! Why so many?

"6?! Mom why so many?" I wont get any privacy!

"Dont worry dear the dorm you'll be staying in is special, its like a mini mansion and its outside the school." She pointed at the mini mansion and nodded.

Well atleast I have someone with me,even though they are way too many. Just please dont let them be cruel bitches.

"Bye honey," I ignored mom, still angry at her, and proceeded to go inside the mansion. Upon standing in front of my room I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door.

"Hi!"