Chapter 1: The Boy At The Club

Jihoon wasn't happy, he wasn't happy at all. The reason, his friends had dragged him along to a club on a Friday night. Not that clubs weren't fun and all (well, most of the time), but he didn't particularly like going to them. His reasons were many, such as, the bouncers didn't believe he was 18, people didn't think he could actually dance (probably because he was short), girls coddled him a bit too much for his liking and what else? Oh yes, people didn't take him seriously because he was small, and looked like he should still be in middle school. Therefore, it was a hard task even getting a drink, let alone getting someone to approach you and then have a hot make out session, which was, as his friend Seungkwan told him, the whole point of clubbing. Well, Jihoon had thought the whole point of clubbing was to dance, but no, his friend, who shouldn't even be in the club because he was underage, knew better. Like Seungkwan ever had hot make out sessions with anyone anyway. Jihoon hadn't even dated anyone yet so he refused to believe that his younger friend had any experience in that department. His pride was at stake.

And much to his anger, but not surprise, his friends left him at the bar while he was arguing with the bartender about getting a damn drink. Eventually, after having to flash his ID twice, he got his drink and took off to find at least one of his friends. After five minutes of fruitless searching, he spotted his friend Jisoo, who would be better placed anywhere other than a club, sitting on one of the couches that lined the sides of the of the club. He made a move towards him, but then saw Jisoo's company, an oddly feminine looking guy with long hair. They looked like they were quite enjoying their conversation, so Jihoon turned away and continued his search. That in turn had no results she settled with quietly sipping his drink at a table of the side.

He didn't even notice his foot was tapping to the music until he froze, mesmerised by the new presence at the club. The newcomer was dressed as fitting for a club with tight jeans that looked impossible to dance with, as well as a red letterman jacket, and was sporting a blonde hairstyle reminiscent of a mad scientist. What had mesmerised him was not this however (okay maybe a little bit), but the fact that he was dancing in those very tight jeans. Very well, in fact. His moves were sharp and precise, yet conveyed emotions better than Jihoon had ever seen. Hmm, maybe clubbing isn't so bad after all. Jihoon was not the only one that noticed the boy, girls and guys around the club had stopped dancing to watch him. The boy, however, seemed blind to the attention, dancing with passion and not noticing any of those around him. Well, that is what Jihoon thought until the boy had glanced in his direction while he was dancing, locking eyes with Jihoon, a very flustered Jihoon who had forgotten completely about his drink. He became even more flustered when the boy came toward him, breaking the attention from the rest club away from him and then went back to their dancing.

He was frozen as the boy stood in front of him, eyes sparkling. 'Do you think I can steal you away from that drink?'

On pure impulse, Jihoon breathed, 'Anytime.'

The boy broke out into a rather pleasant smile and his eyes conveyed his amusement at the blushing boy in front of him.

He held out his hand. 'Come with me?'

Jihoon, careful not to blurt out anything stupid to the extremely attractive boy in front of him, blushed and nodded, taking his hand. It felt soft as he was pulled out of the main part of the club and into the bathroom. Luckily, no one was there (he suspected because of the out of order sign) as Jihoon would have been embarrassed for anyone to see him with such a red face.

He then did the most reckless and impulsive thing he'd done in his life, he kissed the stranger. He had assumed that is what the boy had brought him here to do, and he was proved right when the boy began kissing him back. At first it was a soft sort of kiss, as Jihoon had absolutely no idea what to do, but soon morphed into something Jihoon would have never though he'd be doing in an out-of-order bathroom in a club, making out with a hot stranger. Thoughts of how he'd definitely showed Seungkwan up were clouded by the passion he felt, his fingers in the boy's Einstein-like hair as he gave his absolute all at something he had never done before. His other hand was gripping the boy's jacket, having nowhere else to go. He only realised he'd been pushed up against the bathroom wall when they both stopped for air.