"I only like they're biscuits, I don't even eat seafood like that" She shook her head "O'Charley's ?"

"They fries nasty, what about Applebee's  ?"

"Eh, yeah why not"

We drove over there and got seated almost as fast as we walked in since no one was really here. We invited Kennedy and even Chasity since we haven't hung out in a while, it was always me and Ginger.

"Can I start you ladies off with something to drink ?" The waitress questioned as we waited for Kennedy and Chasity to show

"I'll have a kiwi lemonade" I answered

"I'll have a strawberry lemonade" Ginger said as she looked at her phone vibrating

"Alright, I'll return with those shortly" She smiled before walking away

Ginger picked up her phone and scrunched up her face.

"What ?" I asked

"George texted me" She said as she typed on her phone "About to hit him with that, new phone who dis ?"

"Childish as hell" I laughed

"Now he wanna talk to me, type of shit is this ?" She shook her head

"Hey love bugs"

We looked up to see Kennedy smiling at her with some Tom ford glasses. Daddy bought me those expensive glasses, so I knew her sugar daddy bought them for her. She sat next to me as Ginger stared at her.

"He gave you some dick didn't he ? You ain't all happy for no reason"

"Ginger, geez" Kennedy said "Your language is awful, but no he didn't. I just got finished shopping"

"You better be careful with his old ass, I know you saw shit on the news about girls going missing"

"I know already mom" Kennedy rolled her eyes "But we ain't going into that, how are my two outlaws ?"

"Fine" I answered

"No you aren't, you ain't talk to my cousin in about two days"

I rolled my eyes hearing Kaseem's name. My phone broke for the most part, but his ass could've made an effort of coming to my house in which he didn't.

"I broke my phone from throwing it"

"Anger issues" Ginger sang

"Shut up"

"He said he don't know—"

"No offense cause I get he your cousin and everything, but why he telling you all this shit and not me ?" I questioned

"I don't know" She shrugged "We always had that brother and sister bond"

"Well your brother can make an effort to talk to me with his dumb ass" I rolled my eyes

"Ooh, struck a nerve" Ginger laughed

"I mean let's be honest, ain't no reason that girl would say some shit like that out of the blue"