"Really? You're okay with this?"

Felix nodded, "and we're still teammates and friends, nothing changes" he answered, "and with that, would you like to go grab a pizza with me later? As new friends grabbing a snack and hanging out?"

Yuri smiled, "Sure, and after that, we could go to the arcade and race cars against each other"

"You're on!" He smirked

Although Felix didn't have the chance to gain a girlfriend, he gained a new friend instead and that's already great enough

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, "the trio of goddesses" are at Tasha's dorm, Tasha have finished her suspension a day ago and she can now attend classes again. Amber and Brenda are helping Tasha catch up with the lessons in the past weeks so she can take her prelim exams

"Hello..? Amber? Are you there?" Tasha asked as she waved her hand in front of her friend

"Huh?...what?" Amber reacted, snapping out of her daydream

Tasha chuckled at her friends spaced-out expression, "Geez, daydream much? What happened to you that made you act all zombie-like?"

"Um..nothing" Amber answered

The reason why Amber was spacing-out is because she really likes Toby and the idea of them being official is exciting to her but they talked about it and decided that they have to get close to each other's friends and try to bring their friends together, so there won't be any backlash but the thing is..Toby's friends kinda don't want to be in the same circle as her friends. 

Considering the fact that Yuri and Tasha had trouble before and Toby's sister dislikes her too, because they kinda picked on her during freshmen year and are sometimes still causing trouble for her and what would Brenda and Tasha think if they found out she likes Toby? They're not exactly okay with Summer since that heated debate, second sem in freshman year, it got a bit personal and well, it's another story for another time.

"Amber!" Brenda raised her voice to get her Amber's attention

"What?" Amber answered as she looked at her two best friends

"Tasha is asking if you have notes about last week's lessons" Brenda said, "What is going on with you Amber? You're so spaced-out"

"Yeah, do you have a problem? Or is someone bothering you?" Tasha asked

"Well..." Amber decided to tell them about Toby, because they're just gonna find out sooner or later but about getting along with his friends? They can just talk about that next time, "I have something to tell you guys"

Brenda and Tasha stared at their friend and waited for her to talk again, "I'm dating someone" Amber finally spoke

Upon hearing that, the two became excited and quickly asked questions about Amber's new man, so Amber told them excitedly and somewhat giddy

"So that's why you've been so spaced-out this past week, you have a boy in mind" Brenda slightly teased

"We so definitely have to meet him as soon as possible, even though you guys are not official yet" Tasha said, "What's his name?"

"Toby Adams" Amber answered

Hearing the name, the two thought of the boy, "is he one of our classmates in Physical Ed?" Brenda asked, "he's also a badminton player, isn't he?"

Amber nodded, starting to worry about the girls' reaction

"He looks okay to me, I mean, he's decent looking and he does play a sport so I guess he's fit but we still need to meet him Amber" Tasha commented

Amber smiled, "of course but I really want to introduce him to you guys as my boyfriend so you two may have to wait for a while"

Tasha smiled, "Take all the time in the world, just make sure that you're happy with him"

For now, Amber was able to release her breath and relax as it seemed that her two friends somewhat approved of Toby but it's still a different story once they get to know Toby's friends.

 Toby, on the other hand, decided to "mention" that she's dating Amber to Summer and Kristen

"Seriously? You're dating Amber? Really?" Summer asked in disbelief, "Did you do something to her? Is this a punishment or something?"

Toby shook his head, "I'm seriously dating her"

"That's cute..." Kristen said, "and by "cute" I mean, What the hell is wrong with you?!" before annoyingly flicking her brother's forehead, "out of all people, you decided to date her? I so do not approve of this!"

"Hey! Come on! Don't be like that!" Toby argued, "I really like her and I want you guys to get to know the real her! So please give her a chance"

Kristen rolled her eyes in irritation as Summer stared at Toby, "you're serious about her, aren't you?"

"Of course I am, I promised you guys that if I ever take any girl seriously, I'd introduce her as soon as I can" Toby answered, "we're not even together yet, and I already want you guys to befriend her, so yeah, I'm damn serious"

Summer then turned to Kristen and gave her the "look" which equates to "let's try and get to know Amber and possibly hang-out with her unlikeable friends for Toby's sake even if it feels like a night at a bar with make-up covered devils"

Of course Kristen noticed and well...

"Don't give me that look Summer, those girls have been getting on my nerves since freshmen year and I'm not thrilled at even just the idea of being in the same space as them, it's bad enough that they're my classmates at other subjects, I don't need to be friends with them" Kristen said then turned to her brother, "and I'm especially not thrilled about one of those plastics dating my brother, you deserved better Toby!"

"Amber is better! She's just hiding her real self because you guys have already labeled her things she's not even close to being!" Toby defended Amber

Kristen shook her head in defiance and decided to walk away, Toby sighed and decided not to go after his sister

"I'll try to get to know her, for your sake Toby" Summer suddenly spoke, "but I have to talk to Yuri about this first, since she's the one who had major trouble with them"

Toby looked at Summer with a disheartened expression and nodded. Although the approval of his friends is still one thing to consider, the approval of a family member, especially a sibling whom he's very close with is definitely important, so to have Kristen reject Amber like that, really upsets Toby