Halloween (2)

"Tommy unlock the door! Come here, now you listen to me. I want you to go down the stairs, and out the front door. I want you to go down the street to the Mackenzie's house. I want you to tell them to call the police and tell them to send them over here. Now do you understand me? Go do as I say!"
~~~~~Laurie~~~~~

" All right, I'll stay with you tonight. Just for the chance that you are right. And if you are right, damn you for letting him go."
~~~~~Sheriff Leigh Brackett~~~~~

" These eyes will deceive you, they will destroy you. They will take from you, your innocence, your pride, and eventually your soul. These eyes do not see what you and I see. Behind these eyes one finds only blackness, the absence of light, these are of a psychopath."
~~~~~Doctor Samuel Loomis~~~~~

" Michael, no! Michael, stop! Michael, stop! For God's sake, listen to me. Look... it's not her fault! Michael, it's my fault. I failed you. Please, let her go. Please."
~~~~~Doctor Samuel Loomis~~~~~

" I shot him 6 times! I shot him in the heart-but... HE'S NOT HUMAN!"
~~~~~Sam Loomis~~~~

"Man was meant to eat meat. We, all of us, have a little bit caveman in us."
~~~~~Sheriff Bracket~~~~~

" Hey, I got a town full of beer bellies running around in the dark with shotguns! Who's gonna be next? Somebody's wife? Somebody's kid? I can't stand by for that."
~~~~~Sheriff Ben Meeker~~~~~

" Michael, it will destroy you too. One day Michael this rage which drives you, will think if you kill them all it will go away. It won't. You have to fight it in the place where its strongest."
~~~~~Dr. Samuel Loomis~~~~~

" A long, long time ago, it was a night of great power. When the days grew short, the spirits of the dead, returned to their homes to warm themselves by the fire's side. All across the land, huge bonfires were lit. Ohhh, there was a marvelous celebration. People danced, and they played games, and they dressed up in costumes, hoping to ward off the evil spirits. Especially the boogey man."
~~~~~Mrs. Blankenship~~~~~

Laurie Strode: "My brother killed my sister."
Will Brennan: "How did he do that?"
Laurie Strode: "With a really big, sharp kitchen knife."

" Because today is the day. I can feel it. Today is the day you are going to realize that I am seventeen years old and your overprotection and paranoia is inhibiting my growing process."
~~~~~John~~~~~

" You failed, Michael. Want to know why? Because I'm not afraid of you. But what about you? Are you afraid of me? Are you afraid to die, Michael?"
~~~~~Laurie~~~~~

" Whoa, sh*t, man! Charlie, where da f*ck you been, man? Don't you know we been lookin' all over dis muthafucka for you? And why the hell are you dressed like me anyway? I'm not payin' you to be Michael Myers! I'M playin' Michael Myers! And if them kids come around and see us dressed up in the same sh*t, it's going to ruin the whole effect! God damn it! What the hell is wrong with you?"
~~~~~Freddie Harris~~~~~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ah, the 100th chapter of this book of quotes has finally arrived!!
To celebrate, instead of just putting one quote - like I usually do - I have gathered a whole bunch of quotes from the Halloween series to share.

Why Halloween?
Welp, from what I can remember Halloween was my first horror movie so I wanted it to have a special chapter to honor that moment.

I'm not exactly sure if I'm going to continue this book of quotes, a while ago I had planned to stop at 100, but I kinda still wanna continue it?
What do you think?
Should I just stop here or go on for 100 more?
If I do go to 200 then there will be another chapter like this one with a whole bunch of quotes for whatever horror movie is chosen then rather than the usual 1.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading all of these quotes so far
Leave suggestions for the next horror movie quote you'd like to see put in (if this is continuing).

Remember to
Comment,
Vote,
Follow