Luke [chapter seven] not edited

{Age, ten}
{Grade, four}

Dear Ashton,

It was December, exactly two weeks before Christmas Day.

Your parents had once again come over, for a kind of pre Christmas celebration. Okay, I should have just said Christmas party. That's sounded weird. I knew I shouldn't have written this pen... And I do t have whiteout either. It's not like I can go buy any, with the big event that coming up.

Btw, I'm talking about me, ya know...

Anyways.

When my mum awnsered the door, I was surprised that it wasn't just the three of you. I saw a girl there as well as a boy. I never knew you had siblings. I had seen them as individuals around the school and such, but I didn't know that they were related to you. They were pleasant to me. Just little things. I was surprised that your parents hadn't brought them around earlier, they were only a three years younger that us.

And all theses little things slip out of my mind-- I'm sorry, but that's the song I have going on right now as I'm writing. I love One Direction, Harrys hot.

Back to the topic of this letter, your whole family which I didn't even know you had came over to celebrate the Christmas season. I was super excited for the the twenty fifth, because my parents kept dropping hints about toys that I was fanboying about when we went shopping for my cousin. But you showed up and completely ruined everything. Thanks mate.

Once again, the adults were herding us up to my bedroom to entertain ourselves. The only difference was that we had two new occupants with us. And I was guessing they didn't know anything that was going on between us, because they were really confused by the awkward tension.

Harry tried to get me to play Mario Kart with him, but gave up when I just kept on telling him no and glaring at you every four seconds. He ended up playing with Lauren instead.

She totally beat his ass.

After another hour of watching your siblings have fun, the two of us were called downstairs to set up the table. Don't know why the adults couldn't do it but...anyways. We went downstairs to go help, occasionally shoving eachother other, or poking the other in the ribs. But, not o hard, in fear of what happened last time. Well, you wanted it to happen again, not so much me.

This memory that I'm recalling isn't really a big one, as some of the others in our highschool years will be. It was just one of the little things you did to piss me off, and make me cry later when no one was there. The usual.

Basically, you made a huge fool out of me. At the time, I thought I would never show my face again to your family. I thought that your siblings would tell everyone in school, and I would be a laughing stalk. More than usual, I mean. You might not remember what you did? I probably wouldn't. It wasn't anything big, just something really embarrassing for me.

At dinner, we had just finished the steak, when you simply just tipped over you water, and spilled it all over my pants.

Then you screamed, "Oh! Luke! Luke, he peed his pants, mum. Can you see?"

I was ten and very well knew that I didn't piss my self, and has stopped doing that years ago. Your parents didn't know. Neither did your siblings. Your mum kept asking me if I was alright. If I needed her to take me to the bathroom. Your father frankly, looked disgusted. My parents looked ashamed, Lauren and Harry looked quite embarrassed. For me.

After your family left shortly, basically ignoring my protest of how I didn't decided to turn my dick into a fucking water hose-- sorry, I'm getting worked up about this-- my mum took me upstairs to get cleaned up, and soon realized that, hey! That's water! And hey, my son dosent need diapers at ten years of age. So instead of chiding me for "peeing" I was getting yelled at for bei as clumsy as to spill water on myself, and starting this whole misunderstanding.

She wouldn't listen when I told her it was you. She told me you were way to sweet, nice for that. I found it really saddening that she would believe you over her own son.

My brothers came back from their sports practices, and proceeded to pick on me for the whole situation. That didn't improve my mood at all. Then, during the following weeks, you just had to telling class about me "peeing". Then the whole grade, who eventually told their older and younger siblings. I couldn't walk through the damn hallways without wanting to cry.

I'm still pissed (hah),
Luke.