three//mall time!

Start from the beginning

calum was now glaring at michael.

michael gave him a smirk and took a bite of his toast.

luke was soon getting a boner since michael kept shifting his butt every minute.

"excuse me guys i n-need the bathroom." luke says moving michael off his lap and running to the bathroom to help his little ((big)) friend.

"you lucky duck?! you gave him a boner?!" calum whispers/shouts.

"i know right." michael says pretending to flip his hair.

later on they were on their way to the mall. calum sat at the back alone while michael in passenger.

"hey guys can a friend tag alone?" luke asks.

"oh sure!" calum and michael say, luke turns a left and parks in front of a blue house.

luke  honks and comes out a dude with curly hair, wearing a sex pistols muscle shirt, black jeans and a leather jacket.

calum basically had heart eyes at him.

ashton got in the and sat next to calum.

"hi ash this is michael and calum. michaels my step son and calums his friend." luke says winking at ashton as he said calums name.

"hi guys I'm ashton." he says giggling.

calum gasps and takes out his phone to text michael.

ching chong 💖💖: hE'S SO HOT OMG HIS GIGGLE IM GONNA CRY

michael giggles and gives calum a weird look. luke starts to drive again.

mimi 💋💋: he is hot ;)

ching chong 💖💖: back off there johnny boy 🖕

mimi 💋💋: shut up 🙄

calum turns his phone off and looks out the window at the trees they were passing and the cars.

luke put his hand on michaels thigh, sending chills up michaels body and causing his breath to pitch.

michael heard calum giggle, he looks back and sees ashton whispering in his ear. michael smirks and goes on his phone snapping a picture of them.

it was a possibility that the picture was michaels favourite picture of calum, he looked so happy, his ears were shinning and ashton, he looked happy too, his dimples showing.

"we're here folks!" luke says in a deep voice making everyone giggle including him.

they all get out of the car and start to walk to the entrance of the mall.

they first when to walmart to get food but calum and michael waited outside.

calum was scrolling on instagram.

michael smirks and posts the picture of calum and ashton on Instagram with the caption: these two love birds 😍💖👌. . . @calumhooders @ashirWIN