Every lunch break was a heart breaking scene for him. Yet-He always and never fails to watch the two together inside his own premises and territory enjoying a date.

He watches from afar how painful it is that he let's go the love of his life. Now he knows that there's someone other than him wanting her, and it scares him.

It scares him bigtime! It scares him to the point that it feels like it was the last straw to say goodbye yet he holds on to the feelings he had and what's left for him.

He is just paying the price,  he thought to himself.

Even it takes him his life,  it wouldn't bother him just to make Samantha free as a bird and happy as a kid.

Now's the perfect time to face his father.

His own father that puts him in this f-cking situation.

________

He reached his father's lonely and dark mansion where he houses his mistress-yeah, Cassie's Mom. He came inside his office seeing him standing and facing the window.

"I have done everything you want." He said angrily.

"Good. You can go now." His father said never facing him.

"--" He couldn't say anything. Anger was all over his face and he wanted to get what they talked about by doing what he has done and what he wants in return.

He clench his fist and gritted his teeth.

"F-ck you, Dad. F-ck you!" He mouthed.

"In a week-Pack your bags. You're going with me." His dad said. He is playing a glass of wine in his hands.

"Where to go?!" He impatiently asked.

"You'll know when we get there."

"This is the last thing I would do for you. After this, I want my life back."

He walked out his office with too much grudge for him.

He is the most horrible person.

The worst person and unbelievably he happens to be his father.

_________

"Look who's late?" His door unit opened before he could enter the sliding keycard into the hole.