She's small but-not terrible. 

She's small and that's it. No more, no less.

Lunch time was the only time I could take a breath of fresh air. I can be not-so-alone in my new not so secret place which Seyd happens to be here everyday with me bringing me boxes of lunch that we share.

It's under the tree where Chase and I first met.

Rooftop's his now and I can call this place mine.

How ironic, right?

"Wazzup lazy lady?" I hear from my rear back.

"I told you not to climb the walls! I have hidden a stairs from there." I pointed the high grass where I hide it. "You might injured yourself from that." I said angrily.

"Woah." He said as he was taken aback. "Easy. Next time. I promise." He pleaded.

"Okay. So what's for lunch?" I asked as I spread a mini carpet on the Bermuda grass so that we can start our meal.

"My Mom insisted to cook this for us so you should eat this happily.  It's simple yet this is made from the heart." He pulls out 4 lunchboxes and starts to open it one by one.

"Hey! My fave!!" I scraped an excitement.

"She knows you so well." Seyd said as he shooks his head and agree on what his mom has made for us.

"Sisig, Sinigang and Shrimp. Oh my! Very scrumptious!  Tell tita thanks!" My eyes starts to shine bright seeing my faves served. 3 boxes viands and the rest were rice and condiments.

Bye bye diet.

This has been our routine ever since.  No one sees us but everyone knows I'm with him.

He proudly exclaimed to others that he's exclusively mine and yet I'm exclusively confused.

_______

NOBODY'S POV:

He was happy for her.

He was happy watching from her afar.

He was happy that someone is actually paying attention to her and taking care of her more than she deserves and more than he could possibly give.

He was merely happy, actually.

Happy yet irritated to the fact that Seyd is the one.