No Other Man -Prologue-

Prologue

SPG.

You and I. The other guy and I.

I thought it was you and me against the world but he came into the picture and stole my heart away.

And I let that happen.

I loved you that much but I was so blur and vain so I let him stole me from you.

At first, masaya ako. Masarap. All I thought was the pleasures. Then I realized he don't love me at the very start. But still I chose tofool you and I'm sorry for that.

And then it hits me. The price to pay. The consequences of my f-cked up doings.

I realized it was you, it was you that I really love but I didn't know why I betrayed you.

It was always you that I love. 

Can I come back at you? Would you still allow me in your life? Would you still love me?

--

After how many lies and betrayals is there ever such thing as "SECOND CHANCE"?

--

'Sorry? Sorry!? Anong magagawa ng sorry na yan? Maibabalik ba niyan yung dati?! You fooled me not only once but many times?! Paano pa kita pagkakatiwalaan ha?!"

"Just let me pay the price.  I promise.Just let me love you all over again"

--

Ikaw, nag-iisa lang ba siya sa puso mo o marami sila?

Kung ikaw ang niloko, are you willing to accept her? kahit na alam mong mauulit ulit lang din ang panloloko niya sayo?

SPG.

Follow me on twitter @Jahmeess101