Chapter 13

Karan's POV

Sonali had gone back home around 10 pm.
I changed into my lovely national uniform and settled in bed.

I lay down and shut my eyes.

I was in deep sleep. The sun shone on my face, waking me up. I sat up in bed and looked beside me. It was the most beautiful girl. We were both naked. I smiled and lay down again and looked at the beauty laying beside me.

I admired her features. She slowly opened her beautiful brown eyes and looked into my eyes. Those eyes were familiar.

Sonali's eyes.

I woke up with a thud and opened my bed-side drawer. I took out my sleeping drugs and had a tablet.

That made me sleep.

----------------------------------------------

I woke up and checked the time.

1:44 pm.

Damn.

I picked up my phone and called Sona.

"Hey." I said.

"Yo"

"So what's your plan for today?"

"Arreyy nothing"

"Okay let's meet?"

"Yeah of course. I have to tell you something."

"Okay. You can come over."

----------------------------------------------

She say on the sofa, and I sat opposite her, on my bed.

"So basically last night..." She started.

Flashback (Sonali's POV)

I entered my house and saw a note from Rahul:

Sonali;
I hate you and your entire family. I am far away right now. I just want to tell you that I was the one who got your brother Rayaan killed and now, I have got your parents killed the same way. I will leave you alive. I want you to suffer. I want you to have no one. I will never be back and now I'm far away.

-Rahul.

*flashback ends*

"I really cried and did whatever I could, but-" she burst into tears.

I couldn't see her like that. I took her into my arms and rubbed her back.

"Sona it's okay" I whispered.

We pulled away and I peeked into her eyes.

I tensed and jumped up. I walked clumsily to my side table and took out a tablet actually drug that releases stress and popped it in my mouth.

"Karan. What are you eating?" Sonali asked walking to me.

"Uh nothing." I quickly kept the bottle back in the drawer.

I felt much better within seconds.

"Uh okay" she said.

----------------------------------------------

I lay down in bed and shut my eyes.

Sonali's eyes again.

What's all this? I was used to it now, but why was this happening? I got up and as per my usual routine, I popped my sleeping drug in my mouth and fell asleep within seconds.

Hey guys! How did you like the chapter? Why do you think Karan can see Sonali's eyes?!