Chapter 2

Karan's POV

I woke up and walked to the grand living room. My eyes were half shut. I was wearing my light blue striped pyjamas and a white v-neck tee. I threw myself on the sofa and shut my eyes.

I woke up again. That too to the sound of chatter and laughs. I peeped into the drawing room and saw my family was entertaining a few guests. Unfortunately, I caught eyes with my mom who told me to enter. I casually entered and touched the elder couple's feet. I shook hands with their son and took a seat next to my sister, Ashna.

"So Karan, meet Rahul Kapoor. Ashna's fiancé." Mom began. Wait- my baby sister is getting married?
"Can I please borrow Ashna for a second?" I asked and pulled her behind me.

"Ash are you mad?" I asked her.

"Arrey bhaiya what?!"

"You're getting married?"

"I love Rahul and he loves me too"

"I'll break his bones!" I started walking swiftly but she caught my arm and stopped me.

"Bhaiya. You will not do anything. Rahul is a very good guy. I really love him" I nodded and smiled. What is up with love? Now even my Ashna has found love. When will I find love?

Rahul's family left and I decided to go to dad's office.

Sonali's POV

I saw Rahul Bhaiya enter and ran to hug him.
"Rahul Bhaiya! How was it?" I exclaimed.

"Amazing Sonali! I'm getting engaged tomorrow and the wedding is next week!"
I giggled and congratulated him.

----------------------------------------------

"Sona!" I heard someone say. Rahul Bhaiya.
"Yes come in!"

"I want you to meet my future bride. Come for a drive" I grabbed my jacket and followed him out.