He exits the room and I look at Dad.

"Another boot. Woohoo." I cheer sarcastically.

He laughs and starts texting Mom.

About 5 minutes later, Dr. Thompson comes back into the room with a big, black boot.

I make a face at having to wear it again and he sees me and starts laughing.

"It won't be that bad. The crutches are way worse." He assures me.

"Okay." I pout.

He wraps my foot and hands me the boot. He teaches me how to take it off and put it on. I put it on and stand up to walk. It's hard at first, being unbalanced and all. I get the hang of it and sit back down.

"Does it hurt or is in uncomfortable when you walk on your ankle?" He asks, typing into his laptop.

"No." I shake my head.

"Okay, well you're free to go. No crutches. Keep the boot on for another month and then come back and we'll most likely be done." He clasps his hands, walking towards the door.

"Okay. Thanks." I get up.

"Have a good night." He starts walking out the door.

"Thanks, you too." Dad smiles.

"Thanks." He closes the door and we follow close behind.

We walk out to the car and I put my headphones back in. No Control comes on and I go on Snapchat for the rest of the ride.

-25 minutes later-

I walk into the house and go find Mom.

"Hi, Mom." I find her getting Ollie up from his nap.

"Avey!" He yells, running over to me.

"Hi!" I pick him up and spin him.

"AAH!" He screams.

We spend the rest of the day playing and running until it's finally time to go to bed.

•••••••••••••••••

I change Oliver into his pajamas and lay him in his crib.

"Good night Ollie." I kiss his forehead.

"Good Night Avey!" He squeezes me in a hug.

I shut off the lights and quietly close the door.

I walk into my room and change into my own pajamas-black cami, blue and black fuzzy shorts.

I brush my teeth and fix my hair into a messy bun. I take my boot off and climb into bed with my phone.

I watch YouTube videos for about 2 hours until I decide to listen to music.

I listen to it for awhile and check the clock.

12:34.

I am about to go to sleep when Dad comes walking in.

"Mom's in labor, she's going to the hospital." He says, " Watch Oliver, Cassie will be here in half an hour."

"Okay." I get up and quickly put my boot on.

I walk into Ollie's room and wake him up.

"Avey." He tiredly smiles.

"Hi bud." I smile, lifting him onto my hip.

"Mommy." He says, seeing Mom downstairs.

"Hi Ollie." She smiles faintly.

"Mommy and Daddy are leaving. Auntie is coming!" I make an excited face at him.

"Auntie!" He half-screams.

"Be Mom. Bye Dad. Good luck." I wave as they walk out the door and leave.

I'm about to be a big sister..

Again.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hey guys!

So Finley is coming!

I'm horrible at updating. Sorry for the long wait, I kind of had writer's block. Nah, just kidding, I didn't have time to write.

GUYS CHRISTMAS IS IN 6 DAYS!!

Anyways, here is chapter 11!

This chapter is dedicated to @falling4phantom because she is like my biggest fan and she always comments and votes!

Bye!

QOTC-What is the biggest thing you're asking for this Christmas? (If you celebrate it)

Goal: 1k reads by Christmas
Update: 775 reads

chocolatelarry_