"About that, I'm sorry he was being an ass, he thought he was going to be able to convince you to release Aria if he used his alpha tone. I'm glad you didn't though, or else we'd still be in that shower making pups." I gulp at thank God for my feisty spirit. Lord knows I'm not ready for pregnancy. I THINK. 

"Yeah, definitely don't need that right now. Anyways, you ready for work today?" He groans and I laugh.

"No I'm not ready to talk to a couple of college kids. They ask to many Damn questions and then they're up your ass all day. Luckily I have a new great personal assistant that will help me with them." I stand in front of the mirror, straightening out my outfit and proceed to curl my hair.

"Yeah, about that...I'm not a really good people person so I'm just gonna do my everyday thing." He steps out of the closet looking fresher then ever, hair pulled back into a bun.

I never thought a man could have a better bun than me:-(

"Oh no you don't, you are definitely going to help." I smirk, finishing up my hair and turning around.

"We'll see, let's go."

~~~~°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°~~~~

"Good Morning, Good Morning, oh hello Jeffrey, Good Morning. "I say to those passing by as we finally make it to the building. Roman is currently on his phone with a business partner while we're making our way up to the top floor. I got word that the interns were waiting in the conference room for us and it looked like they'd be waiting a tad longer since Roman asked me to go to the conference room and keep them occupied until he arrived. He went to his office to finish the call, while I made my way to the conference room.

"Good Morning, I'm Misses Knight, Mr. Reigns's PA and I will be accompanying you all day. Now, Mr. Reigns will be in here shortly, he just had to make a quick phone call." I say looking around at the anxious faces. Three males and two females. The males, well you already know the look they were giving me.

As if they had a chance, Roman would tear them to pieces.

I have a mental laugh at Aria for getting disgusted with them so easily. I got this feeling that Roman was near, so I went over to the door and opened it. Sure enough, he was heading down this way and I held it open for him.

"Thank you Ms. Knight." he says sending a smirk my way. 'Behave' I mouth to him before following in after him and he chuckles before clearing his throat, giving his work glare to them.

Poor kids

"Morning interns, my name, I'm sure you already know, is Mr. Reigns. The owner and CEO of Reign Corporations." One of the females clapped with a bright smile on her face and the others looked onto her as if she was crazy. I too was looking at her some type of way. Like bitch you can't be that excited.

"Anyways, today you will be following my work schedule, taking notes or whatever you're supposed to do as an intern. You will follow rules as if you are a regular employee and if you're lucky, you might land a job here in the near future." He stands up straight and gestures for me to come closer. He places a hand on my waist and I I've him a glare to which he responds with a cheeky smile. "Ms. Knight will be accompanying us also as it is her job as my PA and if you have any questions, ask her and if she cannot answer them ask me. Got it?" They all nod their heads. "Good now let's get this day started shall we?"

~~~~°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°~~~~

By the time our lunch break rolls around, I say we're doing good. With the exception of the bitchy intern who kept looking at me some type of way Like she had something to say. All up my man's ass and slowly working my nerves. Me knowing that Roman wasn't going anywhere, and if he was he would never downgrade, I kept myself calm.

The time came that I had to pee, so I hopped up and made my way to the bathroom. Seeing as though it was empty, I take the time to use it. Seconds later I hear heels come in and a voice sounding like that bitchy intern.

"I'm trying daddy, but he's always up on that black bitch!" She fails horribly at whispering and I ease in on the conversation to see what else this hoe gotta say. I pull out my phone and place it on the video recorder.

"Daddy I am trying! You know I will get the job done, who can resist me....I promise you'll get your info to take over, I just have to sneak in, get him distracted and grab that drive." Gotcha bitch. I clean up and flush the toilet and her phone convo stops. I step out and head over to the sink, her looking at me with a flushed face.

"Jolene what's going- who's that?" I snatch the phone away and place it on speaker.

"Yes, Sir this is Ms. Knight, Mr. Reigns's PA. It's sad how you think you'd be able to send your conniving little girl to do your dirty work and still from my man. In case you don't know, the feds will be hearing this and your conversation has been recorded. See you in court." I end the call and send the video to Roman. I look at the girl and see her face has turned beet red with anger and before I know it She charges at me, but never lays a finger on this. She goes to the floor with my hand wrapped around her throat.

"How dare you charge at me!?! Did you really think I wouldn't know something was up? Dumb ass little girl can't do shit right!" I stand and grip her by the hair, dragging her out of the bathroom. Outside stood Roman with two security guards and a pair of handcuffs. I toss her down to the floor and Roman pulls me into his side while we watch them carry her away cursing our names.

"Nice looking out babe." He says planting a kiss on my lips.

"What can I say? They steal from you they steal from me. We're a team now remember."

"God I'm so in love with you!" He says before lifting me bridal style and carrying me to his office. He walks into his room and shuts the door locking it. He rushes over to mine and locks it to be sure no one walks in.

"Roman put me down!" I exclaim before giggling.

"Oh Imma put it down alright." He latches his lips unto mine and sits me on his desk. He skillfully unbottons my shirt and unzips my skirt. I unbotton his pants, not wasting any time as my body grows heated. He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a condom and I put in the back of my mind to scold him for carrying one around like that. He slides my skirt up and rips the wrapper open with his teeth. I take it from him, taking the condom out and pulling his beast from his briefs. I slide it on as he stops to watch, the look in his eyes telling me I was in for one interesting ride. I pull his head down to my level and nip at his ear.

"Fuck me." Like a wild man, he rips off my underwear and rams into me resulting in a yelp.

"You said so." He chuckles before slowly pulling back and pushing back in at a slow pace. He gradually speeds up and stops right when I'm near my peak to throw one of my legs over his shoulder and ramming into me.

"Ahh shit, Fuck, don't stop! Ahhhhh!" I scream as my release shatters my whole being. After a few more thrusts, Roman grunts his release into the rubber. Soaking in my heat before pulling out and pulling me up to rest his forehead on mine.

"Thank you." I smile pecking him on the lips.

"You can thank me by taking me out to eat because I'm starving." He chuckles and pulls me down. I grab my things and head to his bathroom to keep from having a repeat of the office sex because I'm really starving. After freshening up, I head out to see him standing by the door grinning.

"Reservations for two at McDonald's?" I snicker.

"Nothing sounds better."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!

✨Vote
✨Comment
✨Follow
✨Share
DONT BE A GHOST READER!!!