Chapter 10

Alexa POV

I had been in this room since Tuesday and figured I'd head out to the pool party I was invited to today. Wednesday was when I started to feel a lot better and Roman had replaced my bathroom door. Even though he had his shirt off and a pair of track pants that shaped his butt perfectly, I still ignored his advances towards me and told him to leave me alone. I surely believe that he drugged me Tuesday because everything happened so...quickly. Plus he still hasn't told me the truth yet. So today, to get my mind off of him I'm heading out to the pool in my two piece bikini. Show his ass!

I looked in the mirror once more before I hear a knock at my door. I head over to it and see the guy who invited me to the party.

"Ready Alexa?" He asked. I nodded and followed him downstairs. I hadn't heard from Roman today so I was guessing that he was at the office which gave me enough time to clear my head. Once we were out by the pool all heads turned in our direction. They bowed before turning back to their conversations. This place is too weird.

"Follow me I know a couple of people for you to meet." I followed him to the farthest side of the pool. There stood two girls and one guy. One girl was a blonde and once we reached them she was all over the guy I followed. One of the girls simply glared at me which I chose to ignore and the guy had Brown short cut hair and a funny grin on his face.

"Alexa this is my girlfriend Lana, that girl there is Paige, and this guy here is Be- I mean Dean." He cleared his throat.

"Hello Ms Alexa it's nice to finally meet you in person. Roman's been hiding you away since you got here." Dean said.

"I see why, she's hideous." I hear Paige mutter in a British accent. I hear a low growl erupt from Dean.

"I'm sure Mr Reigns wouldn't tolerate disrespect to his new addition to the family." I watch as she shrinks back before walking away.

"I'm sorry about that she's just jealous of every female with a darker shade of skin being that she's pale." Dean snickered.

"It's fine. It wasn't the first time I was insulted in the house." I stated reassuringly.

"So does Roman know you're out here Alexa?"

"Nope. I plan to keep it that way. He's hiding something from me and I've been cooped up in that house for days. I just came out to get a little fresh air." I say dramatically sniffing the air and coughing.

"Well it looks as though you haven't had fresh air since you moved here." Dean snickered, but stopped once he glanced behind me at something.

"What is it?" I asked once I notice something weird happening to his eyes.

"Uh nothing just go around and get to know a few people. Call for me if you have any troubles kay?" I nod and watch as he heads over to the other side of the pool. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to find three fine white boys. Yum!

"Hey beautiful we were wondering if you'd like to join us for a little volleyball in the pool?" The one in the middle asked with a bright smile.

"Why of course I'd love to join you."

"Well let's get started shall we?" I followed them as they chose their teams before getting in the water. I was on the blue team with two of the guys from earlier while my new found hater, Paige, was on the red team. We were doing pretty good if you asked me. Each time I tried to hit the ball I'd be to short, so one of the guys placed me on their shoulders. I'd say he was definitely a flirt.

"Left corner!" Harry yelled.

"Ugh!" Paige screeched as she hit the ball and it was coming right at me. So I did the logical thing and ducked and watched as the ball flew out the pool.