Chapter 13

(A/N: I have another Roman Reigns book for all you Roman Fanatics! Its called The Mafia Relations and it's coming soon. Check out my first chapter and let me know what you think.
Katty_Empire/ African_Mystic_Moon
Also check out my friend's books: @Brigregory00
@Uniquelybeautiif
Thanks luvs!)

Alexa POV

Today I was planning on calling up my two favorite girls today, for a good ole get together. Well with the attendance of Roman, but I'm sure I can work things out right? Shit! What if they ask me who he is? My boss? My boss and my mate? The guy who's been giving me oral sex ever since he bit me because he's a werewolf? Yeah I'll surely be looked at as crazy then.

Just say I'm your boyfriend.

Ha! What do I say after that? They're gonna ask about how we met and-

It's nobody's business how we met, just let them know we're together and- you know what...I'll just follow you in and keep an eye on you guys from afar, kay?

I like that idea much better than having to introduce you.

Are you not satisfied with being with me, am I not-

No! God NO! If anything no-one would expect for me to be in the same circle as you, let alone date you.

Well they're just gonna have to accept that. I'm with you and you're with me...forever.

Yeah, okay, listen I have to get ready so...

I'll leave you alone.

I climbed out of bed and walked over to my closet for something classy and summery to wear today. Finally deciding on a nice fit, in mm, I strip of my clothes and head to the shower. Turning on the oh so warm water, I climb in and wash off.

I say oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader

She is always right there when I need her and-

"Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader!" I heard someone exclaim from outside the bathroom door and might I add it sounded horrible. Which brought me to one conclusion, Roman.

"She is always right there-"

"Roman what are you doing?!?" I exclaim while climbing out of the shower.

"I was just joining in, I like that song. One day you'll be my cheerleader." I roll my eyes. This guy...

"Okaaaaay, well can you please leave so I can get dressed?"

"I can but..."

"May you please leave?" I say while opening the door and giving my best puppy dog face.

"Only you can make something so cute look so sexy." He growls before gripping both sides of my face and kissing me. I didn't take long to respond, because his body temperature had mine rising faster than ever possible before. He pulled away, pecking one last time before exiting. After snapping out of my trance, I dried off and went to pull on my clothes.

Braiding my hair into a fish braid, I pack my things into my clutch and text my girls to meet me at the Gauge Cafe uptown. Tossing my phone into my purse, I head downstairs to the living room, where I spotted Roman doodling on his tablet.

"We plan on meeting up at the Gauge Cafe in 15 minutes so you need to get up and get me uptown." I don't know why, but I love getting a rise out of him.

He growls lowly before mumbling something under his breath. He glanced up at me and scoffed, "You better ask, because demanding me, THE ALPHA, to do something in my house usually puts people in the cells below. You will get a different punishment, and I'm sure you know exactly what that is." I rolled my eyes and strolled over to him. Pushing his tablet aside, I sat in his lap and almost immediately his arms wrapped around my waist, as I placed mine around his neck.