"Move it kid," yelled Cheese, his heart was a hummingbird in his chest, "this don't concern you none."

"Admittedly though, you seem to have messed up the auto part. More grand theft bicycle. Scratch that, GTB sounds like some vaccine."

" **** this!"

Suddenly, Cheese fired two blind shots into the open air.
Two cracks followed.
The bullets had missed their mark and had embedded themselves into the nearby brick walls. Samuel breathed a sigh of relief, there was still a chance of rescue from this dire situation.

"Well that wasn't very nice." Taunted the cocky, young voice.

"Shut the **** up!" Cheese started to press down on the trigger.
But before another shot could be fired, the pistol was pulled from his grasp by, what was it, webbing? The gun was sent flying across the alleyway, colliding against a trash can somewhere behind Samuel - who didn't dare turn around.

"****!" Cursed Cheese.

"Enough of the potty mouth!" Quipped the voice as he appeared from the roof.

At first, Samuel could only see his silhouette: a tall, lean figure shaded in darkness by the sun. His left arm was outstretched and his fingers formed an unusual shape that reminded him off the rock on gesture. And then the figure leaped from the roof, legs tucked in and both his arms outstretched forwards. Now Samuel could get a good luck at him. The figure was wearing a strange red and blue costume, with a spider shaped logo on both the centre of his chest and enlarged on his back. He wore a mask too, with a pair of large white eyes that were outlined in black. On each of his wrists was a some piece of grey equipment from which two webs were shooting.

It was spectacular.

Before he had time to notice, two webs were attached to Cheese's chest. Next, a look of horror plastered his face as he saw that the voice now had a form and it was strong and tough and heading straight for him. The blue shoes of the web slinging stranger collided so hard with his chest that Cheese was sent sprawling onto the floor, gasping for air. Winded.

Incredibly, the figure landed on his feet with barely a sound. And then, in a split second, he fired 4 more webs at each of Cheese's hands and feet.

"****!" Repeated Cheese.

"What did I just say?" Exclaimed the figure before firing one final clump of webbing at Cheese's mouth, "that should shut you up."

Carefree, he turned back round to face a stunned Samuel. Who was this kid? How could he do these things? How could Samuel ever repay him? And what was with the bobsleigh team reject outfit?

"Dude, get out of here." Said his rescuer, "you're safe."

All Samuel could manage was: "thank you."

"Just doing my job." Replied his rescuer, " get home and call the cops."

He turned away and held one arm up, aiming it at one of the alley's walls, preparing to swing away. But before he could Samuel said:

"Who are you?"

Heroically, the figure proclaimed: "I'm Spiderman."

"Really?" Samuel was shocked.

"What, man?"

"Aren't you a bit young? Shouldn't it be, like, Spider boy or something?'

"Dude!"

And then the spider-man turned and shot his web at one of the alley's walls. The odd, sticky fluid flew from the device on his wrist before latching itself onto the brick. He then did the same with his other hand. Samuel couldn't know for sure but he was pretty certain that the Spider-man was grinning as he pulled back on the web lines with incredible strength. After a few moments, the hero decreased his efforts and the sudden resistance from the lines sent him flying across the street like a giant elastic band. With an excited whoop, the Spider-man shot another web at another building and swung off, out of view.

"Spiderman?" Samuel said, scratching the back of his neck in confusion, "sheesh! What's up with this town?"

And yet, despite his disapproval, Samuel Shapland did exactly as the Spiderman said and, within the next hour, Clark "Cheese" Malone was in police custody.

So, what did you think? Comment below, let me know and make sure to come back next Sunday for EPISODE TWO. Also, make sure to check out, Daredevil: origins, the other -soon to be updated - novel in the Marvel Readable Universe (MRU).

For more information on the MRU, check out my News and Reviews book