EPISODE ONE

You'd be surprised by the first thing you realise when you have spider powers. Its not the abs you've developed overnight or how, hey, you no longer need the glasses you've worn your whole life. You don't even stop to wonder how this is even possible.
In reality, the first thing you realise is that Queens doesn't actually have a whole lot of tall buildings to swing from.

"Yo homie, gimme the bike!".

Two men were stood in a dark and gloomy alleyway. Trash littered the floor and the smell of urine came strong and toxic from the drains. Each of the men was holding an object. Two very different objects. Samuel Shapland clutched his bicycle( a slim, carbon fibre road bike worth over a grand) whereas Clark "Cheese" Brown held a Walther P99 pistol. One of them was pointing there object at the other. It didn't take a genius to work out which.

Sweat was trickling down Samuel's forehead as he replied: "sure, sure, take whatever you want."

"Damn right I will, *****" replied Cheese. He could still taste the marijuana he'd just smoked, still feeling the high. Cheese was a low time gangster who worked usually in hell's kitchen. But, when his boss had been taken out by the so called: Daredevil, he'd moved his business over to another part of the Big Apple.

Terrified, Samuel climbed off his bike and held it in his hands. He was shaking like a leaf. Samuel had never expected that this was how his morning would go when he had kissed his wife goodbye and set off from their luxury apartment that morning. Sure, he was a wealthy banker. He accepted that his home or work may get robbed but his bike? There was no way he could have know that he would be jumped whilst taking the same shortcut he always did.

"Drop the bike!" Cheese yelled.

"But, but.. It'll break!" Samuel stammered.

"Then you better be careful!"

Samuel bent low to place it down when Cheese screamed: "I said drop it, don't you go playing no games with me rich boy!"

"But games are fun."

A young voice suddenly appeared from above. It was a man's clearly, and it had the local queen's accent. Samuel felt a feeling of hope well up inside him. Maybe the person this voice belonged to could save him from the crook currently holding him at gunpoint. Cheese, on the other hand, couldn't be more spooked, how hadn't he noticed the visitor and what the hell did he want?

"I like Mario kart, always great. But you seem to be going for GTA." Continued the voice.

Cheese moved his gun away from Samuel and began to dart about the area above him, searching for his new target: the queens kid. His previous hostage now knew he had a chance to escape but fear kept him rooted to his spot. All Samuel could do was pray.