Something about the boy {For sale}

I am Abigail Sleight. Most people call me Abie for short; but I like it Abigail. I am different than I appear. I was born with sensitive senses. I can hear a leaf fall from a branch a mile away. I can see the detail in a person's eyes. I can smell wood and metal apart. I have incredible strength and speed. I don't know what I am, or what else I could do. I was just born with these differences.

I've kept everything about me a secret. I live as a regular human being. I wonder who I am talking to? Or what I am talking about? I stand outside of Brad's house. Brad's my longing crush, not no more though. My mother asked me to tell Melissa to come inside. Melissa and Brad are currently going out. She's older than me by a year; and she calls her self old. I rang the door bell cautiously. I hear laughing inside. Brad's parents were gone. Melissa and Brad are having sex inside, I sense it. Brad answered the door with a smirk on his face; this always annoyed me.

"Hello-" Brad's voice was even.

"Mom wants Melissa at the house, now." I glare at him. I didn't have to look inside to know what exactly was going on. Brad's smirk whipped off, he grimaced at me now. "Melissa, your little sister is here." Brad glared at me. I could hear Melissa wrestling with her clothes. I could smell the cotton in her shirt, and the denim in her jeans.

Brad didn't have his shirt on. He was buff, but not too buff. Melissa staggered out the door. She smiled at Brad in a sexy way. "Let's go." She took my hand, pulling me on the front lawn. But of course she failed, I was too strong for her to push. I chuckled to my self, she always made me laugh. She ran inside cussing, apparently someone is in a bad mood.

Inside I hear many things, for one I hear mom asking Melissa why she's always at Brad's. Melissa answers "Homework." Like that can fool me! Suddenly I hear unknown voices. My hearing is sharp, I smell the air for identity search. There's a man and women in the car, and some type of snake. Well, not a snake, but I smell the venom of a snake. I glance north-word for the car to drive up next door.

The moving van parks in front of the new neighbors lawn. The man and the woman slide out of the car. While a boy follows, he has brownish-blondish hair, very muscular, tall, and sapphire eyes like me. This boy intrigues me, not only his scent but his looks.