"Good, I can cook this" He mumbled.

***

The essence of the sweet and sour chicken went to the laundry that makes Angelina hungry. After the laundry, she went to the kitchen and saw him cooking.

" Brad, what are you cooking?" She asked him while walking towards at him.

" Sweet and sour chicken" He said after he taste the sauce and put the spoon on the sink.

"Can I taste it also?" Angelina approached him.

"Sure" He said and get a little sauce on the pot with a spoon that he used and feed it at her.

"Delicious! Can't wait to eat it!"

" Would you mind, I will cook a vegetable pasta?"

"No. Cook whatever you want. I'll wake Maddox. I'll be right back" Angelina went upstairs and entered into Maddox's room.

"Time to eat, honey" She shake his body to wake up, but he kicking his feet and turned to the other side. Actually, Maddox is hard to wake up. Angelina do it again, but he persisted, so she carried him. Maddox is wriggling like a fish.

"Put me down!" He hollered.

"Shh.. We will take our dinner now" She hugged him and pat his back. " Someone is cooking a dinner for us" She looked at him.

"Who?" He asked after he yawned.

"Secret" She said and leaned her head at his.

"I wanna know!" He look grumpy.

" You wanna know? First take that grumpy look and walk with me downstairs, and I will tell it to you before we went to the kitchen"

"Mommy, Clue!"

" One of my friends"

"Boy?"

" Just go with me" He put him down and walked with him downstairs. Maddox is exciting to see Brad. When she told him it's Brad. The kid ran quickly like he haven't see him for years and he hugged Brad's leg. Angelina was stunned of her son reaction.

Brad was surprised and carry him. He is continue cooking the vegetable salad with pork while carrying him. Maddox is watching how did Brad cooked the food. Angelina is at the back watching the boys. Watching them makes her heart melt and in love more with Brad. She is very happy watching them. She want to hug them.

" Hey boys I will make a fruit shake" She approached them.

"Mango!" Maddox hollered.

" I love mango shake also" Brad said when she looked at her.

" Okay, mango" Angelina said and do the mango shake.

After 10 minutes they're all finished. Before they eat, Brad take a picture with them and then eat together happily. Angelina and Brad felt like a family. After eating their food, Brad help her to cleaned out the table. Angelina will washed all the dishes.

" I wanna watch cartoons, mommy" Maddox approached her.

"Not tonight, Mad. It's raining hard and there is lightning and thunder"

"But - "

" We can play, Mad" Brad interfered.

Maddox and Brad went to the Play Room and play cars. Angelina join with them playing tug and tickles. Afterwards, they sit on the play mat to catch their breathe. Brad gave his puzzle game at him. Maddox is so happy when he received it.