the jim is spooked

I had traveled to the next state over and it wasn't much difference. The heat making my shirt stick to the back of my shoulders which was so not attractive
Tyler this is not the time to reflect on how hot you look right now.
I looked around to see my surroundings as very as I can describe very loud. The colors and the noise which I later learned that it was for the start of the summer or some kind of annual celebration.
I needed to get away from the loudness of it all. I looked to see a park. Ahh perfect .
I had climbed the tree to the top and I began to watch. It was about 30 minutes later when I saw this boy with red hair who looked a bit younger than me.The boy was skipping and laughing where he thought no one could see him. Hmm I thought maybe he could be my new friend !!!!
I scrambled down the tree and tried to walk "cooly" towards his back and this was what I said

"Hello!!! Stranger I hope you could be my new fren !!!!!!" yes I yelled it

And you want to know what he did!? He fainted !!! Yep you heard right he fainted !!! So it's not my fault for what happened next, you see i3 had the brilliant idea to take him into my car and I ended up forgetting he was in there until later oops.
Josh pov:
Finally summer break!! I can be antisocial by myself now.
Note the sarcasm.
I hate summer break because for me it means being off the social map seeing as I have no friends who actually hang out with me out of school. Summer means parents encouraging me to go outside.
The audacity of it all !!!
What kind of parents force their children to be social.
It makes me shiver in disgust just thinking about being social,ewww.
Anyways, I just needed to go outside and clear my head of my parents just for five minutes. I walked to the park that was just across the street and I began to skip where I thought no one could see me I thought wrong.
I sat down on a swing and just as I was going to pull out something from my backpack, someone shouted behind me. So me being me I fainted.

I guess I was "asleep" for quite a while seeing as I was in the back of an mini van. I immediately panicked and tried to get away from the potential pedo. I looked to see in the driver's seat instead of an old man it was an boy around my age. That calmed me down a bit but not much seeing as i looked at the window it was a whole other world for me. I screamed as loud as I could.

"Yo, calm down back there I'm trying to drive here" was all the boy said.

Well excuse me,oh what am I supposed to do be happy and say "oh boy who kidnapped me I'm soo happy to meet you" I replied

You want to know what he did, he laughed. As if I had nothing to worry about. Oh a boy being kidnapped no problem yea right.
Ok spooky jim you can fo this. Ok for you all out there spooky jim is my alter ego some may say. Well anyways he helps when I need to get brave but for some reason. The jim was spooked by a boy who didn't look like much.
*************
Tyler's thougts as josh was sleeping:
He looked like an angel, well not exactly like an angel with his snores and slobber he was nowhere near angelic. The boy looked about a year younger maybe younger. The boy was also dressed up in an oversized sweater and skinny jeans while I probably looked weird with my stained Hawaii button up shirt. The kid was snorting as he slept. Tyler please stop this before you ruin a friendship you haven't even started yet.
×××××××
Authors note:
Ahhh the jim was spooked. Anyways I hope y'all likes the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!!!